• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Salty Failed Brew - Dragon Graveyard

    Eternal Card Game Salty Failed Brew - Dragon Graveyard


    Salty Failed Brew - Dragon Graveyard

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Possible bugs with Evacuation Plan

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Here are two possible bugs with Evacuation Plan that I noticed:

    1) Using it on Even-handed Golem creates a Sentinel with Voidbound; however, Voidbound is not a battle skill

    2) My opponent played Suffocate on my Sabertooth Prideleader, and in response, I played Evacuation Plan on it and two other of my units, then my opponent responded with an Annihilate, but my Sabertooth Prideleader still returned to my hand and the created Sentinel still had its stats.

    submitted by /u/SilentNSly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment