• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Got bored and decided to have some craic in a Gauntlet game!

    Eternal Card Game Got bored and decided to have some craic in a Gauntlet game!


    Got bored and decided to have some craic in a Gauntlet game!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    How do I know what cards are "bombs"? Is there like a list or...?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I'm doing a draft and I know that a bomb card might not be just a rare or legendary but I'm not entirely clear what the term means beyond "it creates a tempo swing" which may vary from game to game.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Dino
    [link] [comments]

    I joined the League but I can't access the match area.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I joined the league for the first time today. Opened the packs and then built a deck. Finished building the deck and then had to log off. I got back on 20 minutes later but now I can't find anywhere to access the league to play the matches. Any tips for a noob?

    submitted by /u/karnage316
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment