• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Eternal Card Game DWD can you please increase the time limit from 4 to 6 hours for gaining community points

    Eternal Card Game DWD can you please increase the time limit from 4 to 6 hours for gaining community points


    DWD can you please increase the time limit from 4 to 6 hours for gaining community points

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I know the limit use to be 8 hours and it was being abuse by some people and cause if that it was reduce to 4 hours.

    The reason I'm crying for 2 more hours cause i don't always get a decent amount of viewers. Let face it I'm a terrible streamer lol. If I did get raided by a very big group it always when I have 10-30mins left till the limit and I might get another 500 cp if I'm lucky.

    Sure if the hours were increase by 2 more it the same thing would happen all over again but at least I can still make a little more cp.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment