• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Salty af

    Eternal Card Game Salty af


    Salty af

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Maybe it's just me, but I don't get why people feel the need to emote a rude emote at the point where the game is pretty much a guaranteed win for them. I try to be a pretty considerate player all in all; not taking too long on my turn, contgratting someone on their win, conceding to hurry things up when they have a for sure win next round.

    But if it makes you feel better about yourself to be arrogant about drawing cards in a correct order then congrats. I'm gonna get up and go clean the house for a few minutes to let the game just rope you for a bit.

    I wouldn't really say I'm bitter or angry, so if there is anyone on here who does this I'd love to know why you do and what exactly about it gives you pleasure?

    submitted by /u/suckuponmysaltyballs
    [link] [comments]

    [HoG] League Explorer from Lsv twitch

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    when you beat the gauntlet boss on turn 3

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment