• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Crushing the gauntlet even though the game tries to cheese you

    Eternal Card Game Crushing the gauntlet even though the game tries to cheese you


    Crushing the gauntlet even though the game tries to cheese you

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    I think its about time you guys add a "Permanent Mute" emotes option @DireWolfDigital

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    This topic has been up for debate or conversation for a while but here are my facts. There are players that enjoy emotes and there are players that do not. I am one of those that do not care about emoting so I simply do not want to see them whether it has good or sarcastic intent behind it. However I must admit that i get easily tilted at sarcastic emotes and I snap mute opps every game because like i said before im only here to play the game. One time i forgot to mute someone and they happened to emote at the end of my concede because they happened to draw better than me. That shit got me tilted and im wondering why there isnt a perma mute option and the game is out for 5 years. did some research and the only logical reason i found was, custom avatars have emotes and no one would buy them if disable emotes was an option. Ok but the only people that are buying these avatars are whales or people already hard invested in the game, they would buy it regardless. What kind of cringe kid would buy an avatar just for the intent of bming with the custom emote lmao. On top of everything else it makes no logical sense to not include perma mute emotes option because people like me have to snap mute every game so they dont have to see emotes. If you can snap mute every game its no different from adding a disable emotes option except that one time you may forget to mute the opp and get hit with some cringe bm. This game has potential DWD. I simply do not understand why you wont add this feature for players that dont like nor care about emotes. If a 3rd party can make a decktracker that has auto mute built in it let me be the 1st one to know unless DWD pulls through with my request.

    submitted by /u/MeeshKeesh
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping back in on PC after not playing for years, looking for direction and general advice

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    As the title states, I'm just getting back into this after not playing for at least 3+ years. Fortunately I was able to load my cloud saves so all my progress isn't lost.

    I'm really just looking for where to go for updated deck ideas and resources really. I never spent any of the in game currency and I prefer to play F2P casual grind. My last current deck is/was a GR Warcry attrition style deck I guess, which I remember doing consistently well with in Gauntlet.

    I'm looking to play Solo for awhile until I can get back up to speed, so I'd prefer deck suggestions for now that cater to that. I've also never played Forge, so any resources on that would be cool. I'll eventually get back into PvP play, but in due time. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Chefrabbitfoot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment