• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Give Me Ideas To Build Around

    Eternal Card Game Give Me Ideas To Build Around


    Give Me Ideas To Build Around

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I am a smol man in this community, but deck building is what brings me the most joy, so, give me ideas to build around. It can be things that have already been done before, it can be stuff you want to build but never got around to it, whatever. Unless I get hundreds of suggestions, I will probably be able to create several decks a day. If I don't get any pitches, then I will continue my day as normal.

    Disclaimer: The decks I make will probably not win you many games, you assume all responsibility for playing lists that I provide.

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    Just started the game, what to look for?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    I just started this game and wanted to ask what deck is the best way to start, and what investments I should prioritize first

    submitted by /u/AlwaysSunnyInShahin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment