• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Mark your calendars, the next Throne Open will be held September 10-12

    Eternal Card Game Mark your calendars, the next Throne Open will be held September 10-12


    Mark your calendars, the next Throne Open will be held September 10-12

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I really wish League games gave chests

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I know the math behind the League in general is pretty freaking generous. But it sucks that you get 0 gold for playing your league games. It's probably an intentional thing so that you have to either play more games in general to grind out the gold for next months league AND new content OR shell out some real dosh for the league. But still league games are fun and I enjoy playing them I just wish I was rewarded for playing league games beyond the leaderboard rewards. Since after the allotted games there is pretty little reason to play more league games. Sure the tie breaker games are useful for raising your rank but I can't see it being so impactful that it would raise you to the next reward tier since you will still be below people with a better w/r. But I'm a scrub so maybe its really important to stay in the top 50.

    I personally prefer sealed over draft immensely so the fact that there is now a sealed game mode is so much fun but having to grind out my games in league and then grind out some gauntlet for that sweet $$$ is sadge.

    I really shouldn't complain since direwolf has one of the best f2p models I have ever experience but hey my right as an internet denizen is to complain no matter what! So i will exercise that right!

    Also I'm at 8-6 and am currently rank 566 I'm really trying to get to top 500 for that sweet sweet premium legendary could you guys share your scores and ranks? I want to see what score I'll need to actually get to top 500.

    Thanks for listening to my whining!

    submitted by /u/Erectorz
    [link] [comments]

    Praxis Trove is my latest favourite card

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    As more and more cards come out.. this card is going to be even more bonkers!

    And the influence of the spells do not even matter. 5F goodness…

    Thanks to player 'Marking' for showing me how powerful this card can be

    submitted by /u/SilentNSly
    [link] [comments]

    Janksgiving - Smuggler's Toll

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I decided to build up the mono-Shadow theme deck that included the new promo Vara's Authority (represented here by Banish) using Smuggler's Toll to capitalize on damage dealt to yourself. The deck's gameplan has nothing to do with the promo, but having a reliable way to deal with go-wide aggro doesn't hurt.

    Decklist

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment