• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Eternal Card Game New, but is this a good deck? (Got through bronze but have pretty bad wr in silver 3)

    Eternal Card Game New, but is this a good deck? (Got through bronze but have pretty bad wr in silver 3)


    New, but is this a good deck? (Got through bronze but have pretty bad wr in silver 3)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Diversity in Gauntlet bosses could be better

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    First of all, I like this game but my preferred mode is Gauntlet. I like to be able to play at my own pace and not having to endure other player's emotes and roping. I do realize that for the game to survive and thrive you need the PVP part, so I do at least play until I get my daily win every day.

    That said I think DWD need to work on the Gauntlet mode. After 236 boss fights logged more than 1/3 of them are against either Burn Scars or Sibling Rivalry. Both unfortunately quite boring to play against, even though I have an 80+% winrate.

    To make things worse, the top 5 common bosses is 57% of the fights, the top 10 is 89%. So in reality you can expect the same 10 bosses most of the time. I would really enjoy some more diversity here.

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Creation Sentinels (Top 30!)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Explore Masters in the Throne League - 3 League Explorer decks that I used to reach Masters this month.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Hey, I tried with the title, okay?

    Anyway, here are three decks that I used to reach Masters this month, all incorporating League Explorer. Which deck I used exactly depended on my daily challenges and simply which one I felt like playing at the time.

    1. Broken Relics - Stonescar aggro/go-wide deck that abuses conditional relics.
    2. Relics in the Sand - Praxis aggro/midrange-y deck that also abuses conditional relics, albeit through Sentinels specifically.
    3. Relic Cheat - (credit to u/LocoPojo for creating the original version of this deck a while ago) Destruction-colored "combo" deck that (surprise surprise) abuses conditional relics to cheat out monster end-game relic bombs way before they should legitimately be played, and even outside the faction they are intended to be played in.

    Please feel free to leave any comments or questions either here or on the EWC pages.

    Thanks for reading and see y'all next month!

    submitted by /u/LateNightCartunes
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition deck to beat Talir Campaign?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Do you have recommended deck or tips on beating the campaign? I'm not well versed in Expedition decks. Usually playing in Throne only.

    submitted by /u/Devspar_MTGPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure-locked cards prevented me from going back to the game

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I used to play Feln control back in the days, and coming back I saw a similar deck existed and I set myself to build it.

    Most of the cards are no problem (small point but wtf happened to the rarity ratio ??? Half mythics in a deck is not ok)

    Cue to one of the cards being locked behind an adventure, I think the chicken thingy. Ok no problem, let's pay 10€ and unlock the card.

    Cue almost 3 hours or BORING AS HELL matches to get the cards from the adventure, where I either get weak premade decks and need to replay until I get lucky, or I can bring my own deck and stomp the opponent with 0 problem. Seriously Direwolf, boring campaigns were an issue 5 years ago already and you still have not fixed it ???

    So I get my card and at this point I'm not even sure I want to continue playing, but hey now I should have everything right ? Wrong, another card is adventure locked, and I'm not paying another 10€ and playing through another slog just so I'm allowed to play the deck I want. So yeah i won't be returning after all.

    If you want to keep returning players:

    • Allow card unlock even if they come with an adventure so a single card does not cost 10€

    • Reduce the power level dependence on rarity. Commons are garbage and mythics are overpowered, this is just bad design for a lot of reason, especially for an online only games. LoR has shown that all cards can be playable, and the rarity is there to differentiate between build-around and good-overall cards.

    • Or better, simply remove the adventures all together if you cannot make them funnier and faster. This is a game, not a job.

    submitted by /u/pyrovoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment