• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Is there a fun/reliable gauntlet deck I can play with. I find I'm shutting this game in demoralized frustration more and more, and need something that will make me want to keep on.

    Eternal Card Game Is there a fun/reliable gauntlet deck I can play with. I find I'm shutting this game in demoralized frustration more and more, and need something that will make me want to keep on.


    Is there a fun/reliable gauntlet deck I can play with. I find I'm shutting this game in demoralized frustration more and more, and need something that will make me want to keep on.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I play gauntlet in between pvp matches to just relax to and build some cash to play draft, but lately I've been playing less and less cause gauntlet makes me quit. I don't mean to sound whiny, so I won't dwell on whatever lunatic ideas make the devs do what they do with gauntlet. I've got around 70k of the shard things and can finally afford something decent.

    Is that gauntletics thing on eternalwarcry the way to go? I like the idea of those supply lines decks that that one guy posts (forgive me I can 't remember users' name). Are these still reliable decks? Does anyone here have something they love and would suggest?

    It's become clear that gauntlet isn't about testing different kinds of decks but about finding an extremely singular deck that works. Normally I like deckbuilding and homebrews, but I'm willing to cope with the boredom of sticking to one deck if it means keeping my patience with the game. I'd love any advice.

    submitted by /u/ficus_deltoidea
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations to the Summer Invitational Champion & your next Worlds competitor!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    >! JNL (formerly Roomdo)!!<

    JNL crushed the invitational, running the table with Skycrag Tandem aggro - this new player is making quite the mark early!

    Good luck at the World Championships JNL!

    Vods: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTFNaTbzAV8PrI1n_HNde-GdihCC1y1j4

    Throne Lists: https://eternalwarcry.com/tournaments/d/IkG7P8Guhz0/tne-summer-invitational-throne

    Expedition Lists: https://eternalwarcry.com/tournaments/d/XPMhH0P_cKE/tne-summer-invitational-expedition

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    F2P Challenge, Episode 7 (Recap)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Salty Draft - Speed Drafting

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Top 10 AI misplays

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in my games/live commentary from my Tourney win this weekend? I’m thinking of making videos

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Hooru Midrange with Quinn, Master Tracker - How can I make it better?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Decklist

    So far, it's done well in casual matches, but if I want to go to the ladder, It'll probably need a bit more "oomph".

    submitted by /u/Chefbarbie74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment