• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Eternal Card Game What is the point of fast spells when you can't break a combo like this?

    Eternal Card Game What is the point of fast spells when you can't break a combo like this?


    What is the point of fast spells when you can't break a combo like this?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    possible bug: Killer+Overwhelm through site ?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm not sure if this was a bug or a rules change. I've just played against an opponent. He had a site out, I had a unit with killer+overwhelm. On my turn I killed one of his unit with the killer, but the overwhelm damage went to his site (instead to his face).

    Good for me, but I don't know how that happened. As far as I remember there were no unusual effects in place. First impression this seemed like a glitch/bug. Or is there like a unit that can only block on site attacks (opponent was Xenan)....

    submitted by /u/RRumpleTeazzer
    [link] [comments]

    Just went 7-0 with list in draft, and I just don’t get it.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment