• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 23, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Maybe it's time I finally try to hit Masters in Draft..

    Eternal Card Game Maybe it's time I finally try to hit Masters in Draft..


    Maybe it's time I finally try to hit Masters in Draft..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    It’s a small victory but .. it feels so good.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Eternal blacks out on Android

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    When I switch momentarily to another app, like to answer a text or something, and come back to the game, the screen is completely black and I have to force-quit the app and reopen it. This didn't used to happen--coming back would rerender fine.

    Anyone else seen this?

    Happens with Root too, so it might just be a DWD Android thing.

    submitted by /u/Pwngulator
    [link] [comments]

    Use the "Thanks for the game" emote

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    This is a game, don't be salty and vindictive, don't use emotes to try to tilt your opponent. Since I started using this emote after every game I play, I have felt better. Win or lose, it makes the whole experience lighter and less stressful when things don't go your way. Good luck out there and have fun!

    submitted by /u/emchesso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment