• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Petition to change Hero of the People

    Eternal Card Game Petition to change Hero of the People


    Petition to change Hero of the People

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I have just checked eternalwarcry.com and Hero of the People is not a Hero Unit, which I believe should be changed, since Heroes get this shiny new tag on their cards in Cold Hunt.

    Why I believe she should become a Hero and get the wonderful new tag among other heroes? All Heroes are either Rare, Legendary or Promo cards. She would be the only Uncommon Hero and it would fit perfect in flavor, because she is the Hero of the People. The common and uncommon folk. She is a Hero for those who can not. She is everyone's Hero. Our hero.

    P.S. If you think all Heroes need to have a given name, good old bandit queen is a Hero Unit and a bit too shy to tell us her name.

    submitted by /u/leon95
    [link] [comments]

    A different take on skycrag aggro

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    So frustrated!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I love this game but my experience is very limited because I can't buy anything. I play on Xbox and when I try and buy gems it says you already own this item. First of all, I certainly don't own any gems. Secondly, even if I did, why can't I get more? Surely gems aren't a one time purchase? Just don't get it. 😡

    submitted by /u/Ok_Objective2473
    [link] [comments]

    No login reward?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    As a new player this is so unfortunate, coming from other game that reward player for login, this feature should already be staple. Is a win2 situation for both player & dev.

    submitted by /u/Ehero88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment