• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 28, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Community store has updates!!!

    Eternal Card Game Community store has updates!!!


    Community store has updates!!!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Apologies if this was announced elsewhere, but DWD updated the content in the community store! (That's where you can spend "influence" from watching Twitch on packs, cosmetics, etc.) I had no idea this had been done until Collector mentioned it in another recent thread so props to them!

    RIP blue balls

    submitted by /u/iron_naden
    [link] [comments]

    Decrease Create A Card and Streamer Rewards

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Now that the game has about 1/4th of the players and twitch viewers is it time to adjust these end game community point and streamer Rewards accordingly? It was a lot easier to get when you could pull in 300-1000 viewer streams playing eternal. These days 100 means you have all the viewers.

    submitted by /u/Roshi_IsHere
    [link] [comments]

    Any functional Stranger decks?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Not necessarly looking for a meta or competitively viable deck, just one with a functiona play pattern

    Also, I'm a new player, is it a bad idea to spend resources on non-viable decks early on or is it fine to grind more resources later on?

    submitted by /u/Halt_theBookman
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Cycle(Card Ideas)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Old League Card Backs?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 05:49 AM PST

    I was curious if getting old league card backs was possible. I read that the influence store was one way, but I cant even find the influence store. I even tried following a link from an official dwd post to the web community store, but it only took me to the normal digital store to buy things with real money. If the influence store is still around, how good is for obtaining old card backs?

    submitted by /u/SaucyBoiTybalt
    [link] [comments]

    First deck for a beginner?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:24 AM PST

    I'm new to this card game and I was wondering what deck should I get first.

    Are theme decks good? Can they get upgraded to meta decks? Maybe a whole different budget deck would be better?

    I think I'll play expedition by the way, that's the standard format right? I've always played that on other card games.

    submitted by /u/Fan7o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment