• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 22, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Can you import a deck into the league?

    Eternal Card Game Can you import a deck into the league?


    Can you import a deck into the league?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:32 AM PST

    It looked like it would let me, but I didn't follow through, 'cause I didn't actually want to. But I can't figure out how so many players seem to have so many high-powered cards just pulling from league packs.

    submitted by /u/ChildOfALesserCod
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a gold limit?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:23 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a limit on the amount of gold a player can have? I have seen the 999 limit on health etc. in the game. Wondering if the gold limit is 999,999? I am over 950,000 gold, so maybe I should spend some.

    submitted by /u/JLClark33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment