• Breaking News

    Monday, January 24, 2022

    Eternal Card Game [VB] Chronostorm - from the LCQ stream yesterday

    Eternal Card Game [VB] Chronostorm - from the LCQ stream yesterday


    [VB] Chronostorm - from the LCQ stream yesterday

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:25 PM PST

    [VB] Timeless Bond - from the LCQ stream yesterday

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:29 PM PST

    New Player from LoR

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:42 PM PST

    Hi. I love playing card games (but im not a good player lol) and i really want to really understand this game. I also play LoR and i just want to try out new things. I have some questions to ask as a new player:

    1. What is the best way to expand my collection as a F2P player?
    2. What if i can just spend around $10/month, what is the best thing to spend it on?
    3. For the LoR players out there, how can you compare this game to LoR gameplay wise? Can you explain the identity of every color?
    4. Lastly, about deck building, is it necessary to always have a draw card in your deck? I always find myself running out of steam or is it maybe because im just playing aggro?

    Right now im using an aggro deck, red/black grenadin entomb, because it's cheap and plays fast for gauntlet. hehe

    submitted by /u/Necessary_Dingo_4320
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Discord?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 04:12 PM PST

    Hey all! I started playing Eternal when it first launched and fell in love with the game and played religiously for the first 5 sets, but I took a break and it lasted . . . way longer than I expected. I haven't played since Defiance and was wondering if there was a discord community where people can hangout because I couldn't find one on the discord server-explorer.

    submitted by /u/FarseerBeefTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Imagined if they made a ruling where your deck must have 1/4 of units in it.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:35 PM PST

    So you can't have spell only control decks and such. I just had this train thought about it cause I was playing g this "killer" deck and I don't mean in "killer"as awesome or what ever I mean the battle skill "killer". If my opponent never plays a unit then the killer is useless lol. Also thinking about it then cards like the new Bhodi & Rox would be harder to build around.

    This is not a post saying they should do a ruling like that just wanted to get people thoughts about the idea. You know start a discussion. I know people usually don't like my post so I'm not expecting upvotes and such but let's be polite about it ok? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment