• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 29, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Returning to the game after Argent Depths, need help

    Eternal Card Game Returning to the game after Argent Depths, need help


    Returning to the game after Argent Depths, need help

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:40 AM PST

    Hey there :)

    So i just found my eternal on my pc and i loved the game a lot once so i started it again. but the sheer amount of new cards overwhelms me...

    as said in the title i quit after argent depths... and i loved my yellow dark and my blue deck. are there any new busted mechanics to look for? new special must have mana? some OP units i definately look for? and maybe a guide for some good new decks?

    i would appreciate any help a lot, thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Kameo1501
    [link] [comments]

    Rank 3 with Stealthcrag!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:52 AM PST

    I started playing eternal when it was still in closed beta, took a break for about two years and came back around the start of this expedition. I always loved building decks in this game without really worrying about how competitive they are. When I started playing this deck I realized I might have for the first time accidentally made a good deck as I climbed with it to the top of the expedition leaderboard. I wanted to get to rank one obviously and post the decklist afterwards, but after bouncing around top 30 masters for about a week and maybe a hundred games I figured I might as well share it now. Maybe it can help you in your last days run for master rank or have some fun checking it out for a while until Valley Beyond changes the meta completely anyway.

    proof

    decklist

    submitted by /u/Huldir
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Live Balance Update: 1/31

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:00 AM PST

    Play draft, it’s a fun, well-balanced format. (GG

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 04:07 PM PST

    No Credit for Influence (greyed out)?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:07 AM PST

    When everyone is rare drafting at the same time

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 01:54 PM PST

    Finally got master in all 3 categories in one season!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:47 AM PST

    The Misplay Meta - Week of 1/13 and 1/20

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 11:40 AM PST

    Good Evening

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:30 AM PST

    Did you realize, that almost everytime your opponents fire some greeting emotes, they have a monster hand? I bet you only win 20% of the games when your opponent is so "kind" to say hello... I just was one win away from reaching masters in expedition, but when I read "Ah, a worthy opponent" I knew the hustle is not over yet... 😅

    submitted by /u/SkyCrack56
    [link] [comments]

    Let's all be real

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:47 AM PST

    After 3 years and half i finally get one Premium Pack

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:19 PM PST

    Anyone noticed huge power draw since latest update? (iOS)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 04:34 AM PST

    Since the last update the app draws a huge amount of the battery of my X.

    1,5 hours running is about 60% of the battery.

    This can not be normal. Has anyone else noticed?

    submitted by /u/Arcamemnon
    [link] [comments]

    Slumbering range is fun

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:22 AM PST

    Exporting Cards From Series X Version

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 02:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone! Just getting back into card games and have discovered Eternal. Love the game so far, but I'm playing on Series X, and I'm trying to figure out how to export my collection over to Eternal Warcry. I read where there's an export option on the collection page, but maybe that's just for the PC based version on Steam? Can't seem to figure out how to do it on the Series X.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cvrife63
    [link] [comments]

    Insane league deck

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:00 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/r2Eqm6B

    I think the images will be pretty self explanatory, but this man had a metric crap ton of draw, removal, strong midgame units, board clear, powerful legendaries, and even more draw. Who knows what else he had in the other half of his deck. I didn't stick around to find out after that last image. It felt like I was straight up playing against an expedition deck.

    I'm left wondering - what are your stories of going against insane league decks? Or maybe when you managed to make one yourself?

    submitted by /u/Omegafrostx
    [link] [comments]

    Any Pointers to changing this deck? I'm trying to see if any cards that I either have not put into this deck or cards I need to craft would be better to put in this one.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:57 PM PST

    Any Pointers to changing this deck? I'm trying to see if any cards that I either have not put into this deck or cards I need to craft would be better to put in this one.

    I'm trying to make a deck that is able to support the play style of "Slumbering range" while also being able to have other quality's such as being able to be aggressive, and defensive, I know I have my own thoughts but wanted to throw out my current deck so far since it was requested by someone on a previous post of mine, shout out to "meverz" for suggesting that I post my current Fire/Time/Justice Deck.

    here's the deck so far

    submitted by /u/KnightlyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of card should I get for this kind of deck I want to make.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    I want to actually ask a question to those that are veterans of eternal or those that have extensive experience of this card game I am currently loving to play, I'm trying to make a Fire, Time, and Justice, Deck, and I need opinions on what kind of deck should I try to aim for, because of the most previous promo card "Mysterious Range" got released and I wanted to see what exactly can be a good card to add as either a major support card or a major aggressive unit, or have a high cost but able to be a major defensive card, I went ahead and did some research, and the three legendary's I'm wanting an opinion on are if I should invest in create one of these three legendaries , "Icaria, the Liberator" A major aggressive character card, "A new Tomorrow" A majorly supportive card, or "Kairos, Grand champion" which can both work as a a mix of support, defensive and attack, I'm in the middle of a three way choice so far and I want others opinions on this that know these three cards inside and out, and what kind of suggestions do you guys give depending on which of these three cards you would setup with for either one,

    submitted by /u/KnightlyFighterReal1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment