• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Curiox’s Collection is complete.

    Eternal Card Game Curiox’s Collection is complete.


    Curiox’s Collection is complete.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    I never played Magic. I love Eternal. My Magic-playing friend won’t give Eternal a chance. He says “if it’s so close to Magic, I’ll just play the real thing.” What do I say to convince him to try Eternal?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    {Masters 76~%WR} My kids got stolen by pearl abbey smuggler.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Connection Issues

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    Hi all, there appear to be issues with Amazon services that may be affecting the ability to update and play Eternal for some of you. We're assuming there will be a resolution coming quickly, and will let you know when things are sorted out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Some players have reported that changing their DNS server gets them out of a bad state and back to playing again. Let us know if that helps, and we'll keep you posted.

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t connect tonight

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Getting a ton of unable to download required game files and unable to connect to server errors on both iOS and steam.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/StaggerLee509
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch drops

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain how twitch drops work to me? Such as; do the drops drop on twitch mobile? How do I download and turn on the extension if it does? How can I see if I got a drop? How can I move the drops from twitch to my game? What kind of things are in drops? How often do drops happen (eg. one per hour)? If someone could answer some of this it would help me a lot, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Toocoo4you
    [link] [comments]

    [Decklist] Made it to masters with my curses matter deck!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/48UAuoRkIbo/curse-me-daddy-masters?view=full

    I went from Silver I all the way to masters playing exclusively this deck. I always enjoy getting to masters with off meta decks. This one I'm especially proud of because I spent around 32k shiftstone and brewed it up myself right when FoX dropped, which is the most I've ever spent at once on a homebrew deck.

    It holds up pretty well against unitless control because of Kodosh Sees all, and Tidal Forces. I always try to keep a hand with permafrost or inflict conscience for aggro. I was really surprised by the utility of the site, which I thought was kinda meh at first but crafted it anyway for the synergy. Protect does tons of work, either putting it on Alu death dreamer, skywalk enforcer, or even just having face aegis against that skycrag static bolt deck. Cruelty + inflict conscience is a nice combo, or just small unit removal. Pilfer can surprisingly get you back in business, best was when I stole a svetya orene and played it next turn, at worst it's just a face aegis popper, to make way for avigraft or Kodosh Sees all.

    Let me know if you try it out!

    submitted by /u/steevo15
    [link] [comments]

    Draft Tier List

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an updated tier list now that the new set is out?

    submitted by /u/sagarvadalia
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggested decks for hitting masters in gauntlet?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    I rode a budget red deck I found on here to diamond in gauntlet but it hits a wall against the diamond level AI decks. I've been tinkering with a few decks of my own but my dino deck and dragon deck are still too slow and my grenidin deck would likely run into the same wall.

    submitted by /u/Proxiehunter
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder for tonight's big Expedition tournament at 8:30p Eastern!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Good morning everyone! Just a quick reminder for tonight's big Expedition tournament on Tuesday Night Eternal!

    See you tonight!

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    If there was a Feln site, what would you like to see it do?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    How to beat Praxis/JTV Midrange/Ramp in Ranked

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    It felt really weird that only cards from other decks got nerfed... but anyway, I've been running into these two decks a lot whenever I'm in ranked and I usually lose to them. It feels like they beat everything but aggro and aggro is only ok (against them or the field generally). I've adopted the strategy of only playing decks in fire, primal, and justice to make crafting easier, so I'm looking for stuff within those factions.

    It feels really bad that Garden dies to that 6 mana praxis warp unit now...

    submitted by /u/nicol800
    [link] [comments]

    Reviewing the latest Hero Promo: Dracowitch Razca

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Can't connect to the server

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Can't connect to the server

    On steam and mobile - same issue.

    Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? My internet connection obviously works and the same problem is on mobile.

    OOO

    submitted by /u/Hildegard-WoW
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: Zone Change Puzzle (Diamond) Rendered Impossible By Balance Changes

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    The nerf to the aegis yeti leaves the opponent in this puzzle with two 1/1s instead of a 1/1 and a 2/1, causing the AI to block incorrectly, leaving the puzzle unsolvable.

    submitted by /u/t3hSiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player. Must craft legendaries currently?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Stopped playing for a year. What are the must have legendaries rn?

    edit: thanks guys for weighing in. lots of good advice here. i'll be checking them out.

    submitted by /u/Jao_R
    [link] [comments]

    {Returning Player] Is Expedition a 'serious' mode? Kinda doesn't feel like it.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    I returned because I heard that Eternal had a 'rotation' system now with expedition and at first I did love it but... feels like teh mode is seen more like a fun side activity like an event or Puzzles. No ranking, no matchmaking (sometimes I get a guy clearly ne wto the game and next game it's a deck only consisting of playsets of legendaries), I still get random packs from all the sets in my draft rewards. All the recent balance changes were for non expedition cards.

    Just comparing to standart in HS, shadowverse or MTG arena this feels like Expedition is rather a fun side mode but the 'Main Game' is still all the sets.

    I didn't follow the development and communication from DwD like you regulars did. Did DwD say what role they see Expedition in?

    submitted by /u/Mojo-man
    [link] [comments]

    Reviewing the 10/21 Balance Changes

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Meta Monday, October Week 3

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Bug ? I couldn't attack, use an ability nor play card from my hand. Has this happened to any of you ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Any way to get adventures for cheap?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    I don't like shelling out $50 or grinding at double the rate for exclusive cards. Do they ever go on sale, or am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/InfuriatedBrute
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think these cards could be ' interesting'?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Do you think these cards could be ' interesting'?

    A while back, I think about a year and a half ago. I made some custom cards for the custom-creation sub and I tried a vampire set for fun. I know vampires don't exist in Eternal's lore ( unlike MTG) and the closest thing to them is Xenan cultists. But anyhow, since that time, so many changes happened within the game. I found the templates by chance and was going to delete them but I wondered if anyone else will find the ideas behind them interesting. The design is not that great and I'm no 'balance' expert so I'm not that sure on the rarity and the cost aspect but I wanted to share them. They're just concepts after all. You can balance them or fix them however you want in the comments. Also, some of the ideas behind these cards might have already existed by now in the game, in some way or another.

    https://i.redd.it/nsivf2ve47u31.png

    submitted by /u/Alitta88
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, need economy tips

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Is raredrafting still the best way to gain dust? And good Twitch drops returned?

    Are there anything else I missed recently in terms of economy? Also the new art is absolutely gorgeous

    submitted by /u/eicler1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment