• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Expedition Update

    Eternal Card Game Expedition Update


    Expedition Update

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    We are aware of an issue with Expedition matchmaking since this morning's update. Some players may receive unsatisfactory pairings or wait times.

    We are also aware of an issue with Expedition games not counting for Versus quests. We are working on fixes for both of these issues, and apologize for the inconvenience.

    UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: These issues have been solved. Have fun playing Eternal!

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    The greatest honor in this game is being beaten by someone playing a deck you created and put on EWC.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Got my first premium legendary today. :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Expedition Matchmaking is terrible.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Played 10 games so far at silver 2, and every game has been at least gold 2 with two top 100 masters. Can we get 5his fixed asap?

    submitted by /u/Suired
    [link] [comments]

    Best decks with only the campaign cards + 10k stones

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    new player on switch really diggin the game. I invested a bit of money to get all the campaigns other then jekks bounty. I played a bit of draft and forge and i really liked that aswell. now i would like to grind ranked a bit. What are your recommendations for any deck i could play with the campaign cards + cards to craft with 10k stones .

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Snorlixx
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder That I'm starting an Eternal Casual League

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Just a reminder that i'm starting an eternal casual league.

    Heres the info post https://www.reddit.com/r/EternalCardGame/comments/dmb04m/eternal_casual_league_info_elc_info/

    heres the discord server to join https://discord.gg/tJQBKZ

    submitted by /u/duocatisiankerr1
    [link] [comments]

    Which Expedition cards would you remove?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    I played almost only Expedition this month and while it feels like the format is in a good shape right now, I would probally remove a few cards because they seem to strong. I think the best example of this is Varret, Hero in Training. He is played in way to much decks right now because of his solid stats, his good and generic effect and his zero-influence requirements. Would you like to see Direwolf remove cards from Expedition from time to time and if so, which one?

    submitted by /u/L0rdPerth
    [link] [comments]

    The Flame of Xulta Set Review for Limited and Constructed: Primal

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Expedition matches not counting for VS. quests?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    I have the quest win 5 matches in versus play with a primal deck and I was playing Expedition last night and won a couple and it counted fine. This morning I had two wins left to finish, which I did with a fire/primal deck. However, neither counted toward the count.

    submitted by /u/mkfffe1
    [link] [comments]

    Voprex's Choice and Shifted units

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if you target the opponent with Voprex's Choice while their only unit is a shifted unit, does it still kill the unit? The text suggests that it shouldn't work, but I have no experience about whether it does or not. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm done

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    After 600 hours logged on steam, I think I'm done with the game. Mind you in these 600 hours I have never seen masters, let alone multiple diamond ranks. It seems like no matter what I try to do to eek 2-3 wins a day just doesnt work. I'll switch decks and get dunked on. Try different formats and get dunked on. The power creep in this game is so ridiculous now it just sucks to play against anything. In expedition all I see is cultists and stonescar. In throne all I see is control. What fun is there to play against these 3 decks if you literally cant beat them. Fyi my record for the night before I logged off was 5-15 in expeditions and 2-10 ranked. I've tried aggro, tried midrange, even tried control myself but everytime I switch decks it seems the game just matches me with people who counter what I am playing. Idk what to do, seriously thinking of dusting my collection and hanging up the game for good. I really hoped this game would turn out better than mtg with a much friendlier ftp system behind it but unless you play 8-10 hours a day grinding stone to keep up with the "expansive meta" it feels like you can't get anywhere.

    Tl:dr game doesnt feel like what it used to, "power creep" because of control meta and overpowered combos. Idk what to do anymore.

    submitted by /u/distrbed10000
    [link] [comments]

    Lingnoi_401's Karendon Control V.2.0

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    Here it's my deck

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/W3308NNJjfQ/lingnoi-401s-karendon-control-v-2-0

    I have been trying to build the Karendon control deck
    Here.it's previous build
    Lingnoi_401's Karekedon Control Overhaul version
    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/hKYSBqeLBrs/lingnoi-401s-karekedon-control-overhaul-version
    Karendon Control (Master)
    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/iT5lVss\_8Ng/karendon-control-master
    And here it's version after FOX release.
    Gameplay is change from previous built
    My first previous built was ramp
    Second, midrange and ramp to play big spell
    and this deck is draw go and kill until I can play big spell
    I think you might have a question about some card
    Awaken he age::As I have said this deck is not ramp.This card is win condition when you have pit and sometime kill mutiple unit in the same turn wih chain when your power is 9
    Lumen reclaimer:This deck is serve 3 purpose
    First when you encounter mill deck you just play it and put all card back in you deck
    Reanimator is the same,but target is enemy player
    and the last one is about null blade.
    After you kill many unit and enemy has multiple unit with affect by null blade.use this card and target opponent void
    Hope you enjoy my deck ^ ^

    submitted by /u/lingnoi_401
    [link] [comments]

    Question: FoX Theme Deck Bundle

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Hello, Reddit!

    If I've already spent 15k gold on the five FoX theme decks, am I correct in thinking that the bundle would give me nothing except some alt art rares?

    Or would it also give me duplicate cards for all five decks to add to my collection/turn into shiftstone?

    submitted by /u/Melevorn
    [link] [comments]

    Content Creator Showdown EP4

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/NA-1OWf6Rwc

    This week we have 1/3 of the Farming Eternal podcast by the name of Patomaru battling it out against long time veteran content creator Sunveil! Tune and see how these masters of limited show off their strategic prowess!

    Jedi brings several of the best content creators and influencers for the Eternal Card Game made by Direwolf Digital and has them battle it out for your enjoyment! Meet know content creators, follow them, support them, consume there content and share this fantastic game we all enjoy with your friends! This first season has the below mentioned influencers competing in a Pauper Tournament, which means they are building decks with only commons! See what kind of fun decks they brew and how well they pilot them!

    www.twitch.tv/kasendrith

    www.twitch/tv/mattyocre

    https://www.patreon.com/themisplay

    http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    https://www.twitch.tv/emoney_bags

    www.twitch.tv/sunyveil

    Twitter & YouTube - EJthePodcast

    IG - CesarLaBare7

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    Processing img fjgpayto27v31...

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Different between two identical cards?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    36-4 in league with Elysian Fliers

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    I went 36-4 in league this month and I'm currently rank one, so I thought I might as well write up the deck and some of my thoughts on the deckbuilding process on EWC to share with anyone here who is interested. Most of it is on the decklist page but I uploaded my full pool as well for anyone curious about it.

    Proof: https://imgur.com/ZW8CnBD

    Final Decklist: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/lwaSX2dQ_sw/elysian-fliers-36-4-in-league

    Full Pool: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/op6h3fIbJzk/league-pool

    submitted by /u/catnipped_ecg
    [link] [comments]

    A date with Realitybreaker (In the style of 4chan)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    >Be me

    >Forge for fun

    >First pick Rolant's Honor Guard

    >HooruFlyers.dec

    >Pick Realitybreaker as final card

    >EZ 5 wins, no Realitybreaker

    >Power of Fire game 6

    >Hard game, hang on for dear life

    >at 4 life, have aegis and 7/7 Honor Guard

    >Op has 5 X/1s and a Cannonbearer

    >Boardstall

    >Draw Realitybreaker

    >Kreygasm

    >Blow up Op's board

    >"Deal 7 damage to a unit"

    >UhOh.jpg

    >Blow up my Honor Guard, because am dumb

    >"Deal 8 damage to a unit"

    >MFW

    >Blow up Realitybreaker

    >Empty board

    >Op topdecks Censari Brigand, kills me

    >Sadness.jpg

    TL:DR; I didn't know how Realitybreaker worked and ended up killing myself. Realitybreaker targets ALL units, is not skippable, and will only stop if it kills everything or hits a unit with toughness >= ability damage.

    submitted by /u/Squidzkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment