• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Eternal Card Game I never thought I would get one in the UK

    Eternal Card Game I never thought I would get one in the UK


    I never thought I would get one in the UK

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Seems like Scarlatch is playing today!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    New player looking for tips

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    I've played Hearthstone in the past, but I stopped playing for obvious reasons. I'm looking for some tips and hints to het into the online aspect of Eternal. If someone could help that would be great!

    submitted by /u/david_b98
    [link] [comments]

    My Xulta Arcanum Brew [Throne]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, Fanderay here, and today I'd like to share with you my Xulta Arcanum deck. ---> EWC Link

    This heavy control deck features both The Great Parliament and Moment of Creation, two of my favourites cards of Eternal. As any heavy control deck, this list is spells-centered and contains tons of removals. Unfortunately it lacks the draw engine typical of Primal cards but thanks to Harsh Rule and the new Shen-Ra Speaks you have two complete sets of board clears that grant the control of the game.

    As always, any suggestion will be much appreciated ;)
    Hope you like the idea and give my list a try.
    Cheers!!

    submitted by /u/Fanderay87
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a streamer playing Throne competitively

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Can you recommend a streamer that plays Throne (Ranked Standard) competitively? Top100 and tryhard would be my preference, not meme-decks. Ideally someone that plays regularly at the top of the ladder.

    I love that Eternal has a healthy amount of streamers but when browsing on twitch they usually play Draft, Expedition or meme decks. I found more gauntlet streams than top 100. Why is this so rare?

    submitted by /u/Hildegard-WoW
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks DWD for Expedition, I really love this new format where you can actually play new cards and new decks, but...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Another thread that will likely bring me a tons of downvotes but, speaking about Expedition... I'm really enjoying it, building a deck without having to consider that your opponent will play a unitless control deck is priceless, but I still have some criticisms to point out...

    ...why Crests are illegal?

    ...why Howling Peak and Korovyat Palace are illegal while Garden of Omens is not?

    ...why beautiful and unique but not overpowered cards like The Great Parliament, Moment of Creation, The Witching Hour, Mask of Torment, Crown of Possibilities and Makto are illegal?

    ...why the whole Stranger tribe is illegal?

    ...why the whole Gunslinger tribe is illegal?

    ...why you introduced Sacred Seal while making Katra illegal?

    ...why Rat Cage that enabled a lot of relic decks is illegal?

    ...why you introduced a new dragon deck archetype based on "dragons with different names" while making Oni Dragonsmith, Crimson Firemaw, Xo, Poaching Drake, Molot & Nakova and Black-Sky Harbinger illegal but leaving Thunderstrike Dragon as a legal card?

    Honestly, I think that Expedition should ban just the most overpowered cards and the most overwhelming combos, not the most fun and unique cards.

    Just as an example: putting some Witching Hour + Katra + Mask of Torment in my new Cultist deck would have been super fun!!

    submitted by /u/Fanderay87
    [link] [comments]

    Masters Grinding

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    I've never really had the desire to grind to masters in this game as I'm not a super-competitive player. Most months I just try to get to diamond for the shiny rare and this isn't too hard for me. Part of this is due to amount of free time. I have the free time, but am not entirely interested in spending all of it on Eternal.

    This past month I decided I'd go for diamond 2, maybe diamond 1 this month, and perhaps masters next month.

    I noticed they reset you to Silver 3. Is that the case for Diamond 1 and masters as well? Can anyone comment on amount of time spent grinding each month to get to Masters so I can make an informed decision?

    submitted by /u/KingCommaAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    My Talir + Kairos Brew [Throne]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, Fanderay here, and today I'd like to share with you my Talir, Who Sees Beyond + Kairos, Grand Champion deck. ---> EWC Link

    Nothing special here, just my take on the Talir + Kairos combo deck. Super fun to play and definitely great in gauntlet.

    As always, any suggestion will be much appreciated ;)
    Hope you like the idea and give my list a try.
    Cheers!!

    submitted by /u/Fanderay87
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot I had packs left in League. It's like Dropsmas came early.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    Doing my first Eternal league. Please give some tips to help me start building my deck (card list included)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    I just joined my first Eternal league and don't really know where to start. I've been playing the game off and on for a bit, mostly rakano aggro decks, but I'm still a novice at most of the game. Below I've posted my list of all cards.

    I was reading an article on using BREAD for picking cards. Before I do BREAD selection, a few questions:

    • Can you suggest a color or two to focus on? With the strongest cards?
    • Is there an obvious synergy to work with? Or just follow BREAD and choose removal, best value units, etc?
    • Any other tips based on this deck?

    I'm hoping to have fun making a deck and learn something, but right now I'm just a little overwhelmed. Thanks for any and all tips.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/znMrvUYehnk/smartjava-league-pool

    (Edited to add cards as eternal war cry link.)

    submitted by /u/SmartJava
    [link] [comments]

    Aru're's fun brews Vol. 5

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. Bringing back my fun brews series for FoX.

    Dark and Deadly Chalice. This list is a relatively bizarre Auralian Chalice list that also has a bunch of deadly units and Parry to get some rather cheap trades and whatnot. Makkar's Bloodwolf is the only new FoX card, and it's nice since its mastery trigger help pressure the opponent in control mirrors, its lifesteal heals you up against aggro, and its 2 attack means you can trigger Chalice with it.

    Icicle Marksman Combo These last two lists are carried by Garden of Omens for completely different reasons. This list is a combo deck that combines Icicle Marksman and Hunter's Harpoon to draw your entire deck while pinging your opponent's face. Garden of Omens gives you slightly longer combo turns and provides a giant meat shield that takes aggro off of your marksman. Other noteworthy inclusions are Dragon Forge (only new card and pulls Hunter's Harpoon and Xo out of the deck) and Brenn's Scrying (which not only extend combo turns greatly but also gives you stuff to do early on).

    Diogo Pledge Combo This is both a midrange combo deck that uses the effect of Diogo Malaga, Elonze to give Channel the Tempest destiny and uses a (rather janky) pledge package to control the game until you either draw your combo or beat your opponent down with fat midrange units. Garden is used in this deck to either pull Channel with Resurface or to kill big midrange units that my deck can't contest well.

    submitted by /u/TheIncomprehensible
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beginner

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Hey Reddit.

    I'm a veteran Tcg player who has played various tcgs at a fairly high level. I start with this to ward off more generic tips like: use all your mana/whatever substitute in this game, or manage resources.

    In general what tips do you have for a new player beginning player. I'd appreciate tips like the current meta, ways to obtain essence/dust or more card packs, what to craft etc.

    Thx, Semny

    submitted by /u/Semny
    [link] [comments]

    Another newbie question

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Hi guys, really enjoying the game and everyone was really nice the last time I asked a question so I thought I might ask another :)

    I've been looking into making new decks with a decklist on eternalwarcry but I don't know what decks are actually good as I still don't understand most things about the game :P I've been using a deck I got from the starter bundle called Navani's Warsong and I really enjoy it, I think red and green is my way forward so that's what I searched for when trying to find a budget deck. I found this one: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/EZjx1WCTrok/ultra-budget-rakano-aggro But of course I don't know if it's good or not, could anyone advise if this is good and if not is there another deck that would be better?

    Many thanks for reading my post :)

    P.s. any advice to improve the Navani's Warsong deck would also be very appreciated

    submitted by /u/Scurvybones
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for some advice

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    So, I decided to return back to playing this game after I've seen Legends of Runeterra streams and realised that I liked Eternal's mechanics better. I stopped playing around the time of The Dusk Road release (I guess?). Any kind of set rotation happened since then?

    I was a fan of Scream decks and Rindra.

    Also liked playing some Feln Control ( Champion of cunning, BSH, Azindel's Gift kinda stuff) .

    So currently looking for some decks that resemble those kind of decks. Any advice on where to start?

    submitted by /u/KaYayKaYar
    [link] [comments]

    When You Won't Back Down In Casual...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment