• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Memes to an End: It's a Cultist Cookout!

    Eternal Card Game Memes to an End: It's a Cultist Cookout!


    Memes to an End: It's a Cultist Cookout!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Deck Check - An Elvish Bargain

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    Initial Thoughts on Razca Combo

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Some tips and tricks for building a Reweave or Remembrance style combo with Razca, based on a single gauntlet run with a bad list.

    • Stonescar or FPS are appealing color combinations; my list was monoshadow but I would not recommend building it that way
    • Razca being sacrificed will trigger Tribute for the turn; this is especially interesting with Kenna
    • Nictotraxian accidentally gave me the secret powerhouse to self-milling, out of my color: Shiftstone Processor. I had an insane combo turn because of that card.
    • Primal gives you more options to discard dragons in your hand (surprisingly lacking in Shadow), as well as Re-Read to get back Remembrance, the only combo piece you don't want to discard.

    Priority Dragons include:

    • Xo, obviously
    • Fell Ritual because it is a solid kill spell
    • Vorpex, Angy Boi for a massive board swing
    • Molot and Nakova for aegis and potential nuke
    • Black-Sky Harbinger
    • Rimescale to punish opponents who swing past your shifted Razca to try and race
    • Kenna for value and maybe combo potential if you want to try and squeeze in End of Hostilities

    Things to Watch Out For

    • Being a self-mill deck, you will sometimes get stuck with all your big dragons in hand and nothing to do
    • Early turns are crucial while setting up because the combo does not guarantee a win, and is not especially fast. Make sure your list has plenty of Turn 2-4 removal and discard
    • Winning with Razca actually takes 2 turn cycles because your dragons do not have Charge (unless you only pick dragons with Charge) - prioritize Sabotage style discard spells to prevent board wipes
    submitted by /u/serenechaos1
    [link] [comments]

    The Flame of Xulta Set Review for Limited and Constructed: Time

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    Haven't played Eternal since just after Trials dropped. Looking for control decks to play in Ranked and Expedition

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Die hard control fan here, looking for decks to get me back into this game.

    I have an FJP unitless control deck with Channel and Prodigious Sorcery for ranked, so I'm mostly looking for expedition decks, but any control deck is welcome.

    Also, what does the meta look like rn?

    submitted by /u/14ierophant
    [link] [comments]

    Free to play (or mostly) players out there, how are you handling the new set release, crafting-wise?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    How are you choosing what to craft, and when?

    Did you save up shiftstone before the release? (How much?).

    Are you crafting rares and legendaries, or just legendaries?

    Let's talk crafting strategies!

    submitted by /u/Sspifffyman
    [link] [comments]

    Aamri’s Choice removing stat buffs?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    I hit my opponent while he had Blood of Makkar on him, giving my guy +2 attack. My 1/2 unit was now a 3/2. The next turn, he used Aamri's choice to silence and return the unit to my hand. It should have kept the +2 attack right? It didn't, it went back to my hand as a 1/2.

    submitted by /u/Twanbon
    [link] [comments]

    First 7:0 Draft

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    My first draft with FoX and it became my first 7:0, lucky day :D

    submitted by /u/Glebbio
    [link] [comments]

    My Spellcraft Brew [Expedition]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, Fanderay here, and today I'd like to share with you my Spellcraft deck. ---> EWC Link

    Name of the deck is in honor of the mighty Sodi the Metamorph and her Sodi's Spellshaper, two of the best FoX cards because, as every CCG player knows, card advantage is really important.
    But the core of the deck is Horde Plunderer. This deck wants to swing the game thanks to the spellcraft and muster abilities that grant notable tempo advantage.

    As always, any suggestion will be much appreciated ;)
    Hope you like the idea and give my list a try.
    Cheers!!

    submitted by /u/Fanderay87
    [link] [comments]

    Why Can't I Change Decks In The Event?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Why can't I change decks during the event? I tried out a 3 color deck, and I realized after 3 matches I got my mana curve wrong. Why can't I switch decks?

    submitted by /u/fsk
    [link] [comments]

    Dracowitch Brew

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Comments are very, very welcome. This is probably about a 40-50% win rate right now, but it just withstood a 29 turn game against a shockingly good Strangers deck, so I feel it has potential.

    I'm already thinking that I will replace the Vorpex's Choice with two more traders.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/7aaycxvm0E8/dracowitch-second-try

    submitted by /u/Iamn0man
    [link] [comments]

    New player with a couple of questions.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just started the game a couple of days ago and I am thoroughly enjoying it :) getting to grips with it as much as I can but was just wondering a couple of things:

    Firstly, what is it best to use coins on? Like should I use them on card packs or is there something else I should buy that I'm not seeing?

    And secondly, I have a little icon on my quest screen telling me that the next daily quest I get will be a "theme deck quest" but no matter what quests I finish it never seems to show up, am I missing something?

    Thanks for your time everybody :)

    submitted by /u/Scurvybones
    [link] [comments]

    Dangerous Research Event - Beastly deck

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Hey there folks,

    If you happen to be looking for a good list to use for the Dangerous Research event, look no further! I've taken this list to 6 wins on both of my runs, and it is an aggressive powerhouse. Most games are not even close; this deck will steamroll any deck that fails to get a unit on the board before turn 3. It's Combrei Aggro, and the random battle skills make a far bigger difference than you would expect.

    First run, my loss was to clockroaches that got killer on their very first roach, and manged to just kill off all my stuff without losing their own stuff.

    Second run, my loss was to my own misplay, where I had an overwhelm unit in hand, but missed the significance of that ... when I had a double damage Hero of the People on board. Yeah. Lost that game with opponent on 3 health. Double-damage overwhelm Hero ... would have won that game.

    So, basically my only actual loss in 14 games was to "the nuts." It happens sometimes.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/d82ADjPUguA/combrei-aggro-hero

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    Fun police Expedition#3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/dns657oq8cs/fun-police-expedition-3

    2 Edict of Makkar (Set7 #123)

    3 Seek Power (Set1 #408)

    4 Edict of Kodosh (Set7 #68)

    4 Fall Short (Set5 #84)

    4 Isolate (Set6 #97)

    2 Lost Scroll (Set5 #208)

    4 Shush (Set3 #259)

    4 Ebon Dune Smuggler (Set5 #221)

    2 Edict of Grodov (Set7 #46)

    4 Hidden Road Smuggler (Set5 #210)

    4 Avigraft (Set5 #95)

    4 Lethrai Provocateur (Set4 #228)

    4 Shen-Ra Speaks (Set7 #176)

    2 Xenan Temple (Set5 #224)

    1 Ageworn Vestige (Set7 #88)

    2 Dizo's Office (Set5 #182)

    5 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)

    5 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249)

    3 Time Sigil (Set1 #63)

    4 Seat of Mystery (Set0 #61)

    4 Seat of Progress (Set0 #58)

    4 Seat of Vengeance (Set0 #55)

    --------------MARKET---------------

    1 Fell Ritual (Set7 #143)

    1 Incarnus, Makkar's Listener (Set7 #144)

    1 Malediction (Set6 #208)

    1 Azindel's Gift (Set1 #306)

    1 Touch of the Umbren (Set1 #308)

    submitted by /u/honza099
    [link] [comments]

    Need deck help / ideas to help rank past silver.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    I need help with decks because I cant seem to find one that works very well. Im stuck in silver right now due to every deck having 20+ legendary cards. And I don't have many legendary cards at all.

    Right now every deck is running Tocas, waystone harvester and sandstorm titans.

    legendary sites seem to be pretty popular as well. Same with dragons.

    inquisitor makto.

    I cant really use shift stone on legendary cards because I have to build up my pool of market cards.

    I was looking for decks on eternal warcry but im not finding anything too good that has less then 10 legendary cards in it ( I want my deck to have 0 legendary cards as I only own a few.)

    submitted by /u/Night-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    So Heres Olly getting even bigger than before

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment