• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Eternal Card Game New Hero: Dracowitch Razca

    Eternal Card Game New Hero: Dracowitch Razca


    New Hero: Dracowitch Razca

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    10/16 Updates

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    We have addressed the following issues:

    • Fixed a bug where Inspired Prank would have no effect if played via Destiny.

    • Fixed a bug where Static Bolts copied by Burr-Spore Fern would deal incorrect damage.

    • Felrauk's Choice should now be able to negate an opponent's Felrauk's Choice.

    • Fixed a bug where cards could not be viewed fully during drafting on some devices.

    • Worthy Cause should no longer fail to trigger Renown when not decimated.

    • Fixed a bug where Timidity had timid text (it should now display correctly).

    • Gnash, Unrelenting's Muster buffs should no longer fail to wear off if Gnash is transformed.

    If you have any questions, or encounter any other issues, please let us know at support@direwolfdigital.com or via in-game Feedback (under Options).

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    MTG player staring on eternal

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Out of all tcg on mobile out there this one definitely picked up my interest for it has some magic like mechanics. My question for guys is : what mistake should I be aware of as a MTG player coming to this game ? How much unit of each card should I be using ? Is the Mana curve rules similar to magic ? What about "land" distribution ? Or any general misconception a magic player could make about this game.

    I'm going to check the forum, obviously

    submitted by /u/DWIPssbm
    [link] [comments]

    Jekk-o-Lantern Patterns: Sigils

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Old Player Coming Back

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello!

    So it's been a while since I've played. The last expansion I am familiar with is the Fall of Argenport, so it's been a little over a year since I've last played a game. My question to all of you good people is twofold.

    1. Are the older sets still relevant or am I looking at building my collection from scratch?

    2. What were the biggest changes in the past year or so (aka what do I nee to learn)?

    submitted by /u/Angrith
    [link] [comments]

    Announcing: October Expedition Challenge - Tuesday Night Eternal - Tues, Oct 22 @ 8:30p Eastern

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Announcing: October Expedition Challenge - Tuesday Night Eternal - Tues, Oct 22 @ 8:30p Eastern

    The crowd goes wild for Expedition

    https://battlefy.com/tuesday-night-eternal/october-expedition-challenge-flame-of-xulta/5da0c5094abf1d3e0743010c/info?infoTab=details

    Now that the new Flame of Xulta Expedition format is in full swing, it is time to crown a champion! Join /u/Telemokos and /u/Mattyocre at 8:30p Eastern on 10/22 and bring your best Expedition deck in a winner-take-all brawl. Tuesday, October 22 @ 8:30pm ET! Minimum 75 cards, markets legal, Flame of Xulta Expedition legality (see below).

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Rujin's Army prebuilt deck, it came with no name, I can't edit its name

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Shen ra speaks question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    Does its decimate effect, allow you kill units with Aegis or will aegis still protect a unit?

    submitted by /u/attongirdeaux
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Eternal Warcry now has an Expedition filter in its deckbuilder. Thanks Stevercakes!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    Bug or not? Not sure myself.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    So, playing in ranked, I had an [[iceberg scattershot]] in play. Opponent had [[jenev merchant]] and another card (sorry, forgot what card). I play [[west-wind herald]], scattershot's ability happens, opponent [[equivocate]]'s the herald (that still had aegis) and interrupts scattershot's ability not allowing me to deal damage with the herald. The aegis was popped, no card change, but no damage therefore no infiltrate ability.

    Sorry if this question is confusing. On mobile, trying to grasp the situation (plus, don't really post much).

    Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/W3BL3Y
    [link] [comments]

    Are Campaigns worth their gem costs?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    New Player (I also dumped Heartstone last week) and I am currently playing a lot of Expedition. I am saving my coins to play as much Forge to quickly expand my collection atm. I'm curious if it is worth investing in getting any of the Campaigns? If so, which one should I play first? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jjthiede2
    [link] [comments]

    A First Time Master's Post -Even JPS Edition

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/KO6SRxvN3qc/even-sbeartya-jank
    I took a JPS Even Sbeartya list to Master's, occasionally piloting Even Xenan for fun. If you like drawing cards, grinding games, and fun interactions, this deck is for you. Running out of cards is almost impossible, the devour suite blanks removal and triggers Hojan (along with reweave), and you can berserk someone for their whole life total. The deck goes long, and it goes hard, and it's janky as hell. Have fun with it!
    The deck isn't actually a work in progress, aside from that one off parul's choice. I actually tuned all these weird numbers.

    submitted by /u/thebryanstage
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for improvements to this Aurelian Relics deck

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I got the bones of this deck from a budget build made by Hexxen. I've experimented on my own, even crafted some [[Feln Cauldron]]s before I found out how terrible that card is. I want to be cautious with future card crafting (since I'm broke now), but I'm also curious to see if this deck has any potential. Any thoughts/feedback?

    Decklist

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    Nakova & Molot with the Draco (1st to do it)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    Question about small vara.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    I know if i kill off vara i can skip vara's second effect.

    Can someone explain to me why this skip happens. Intuitively what i would expected to happen would be the same as playing a shifted vara, you can't choose vara thus you are forced to sacrifice a unit. After all i can't kill off vara and prevent my aegis from getting popped.

    ps: Are there any other cards which if you kill them gives you an option to skip the card's effect?

    submitted by /u/littledragon9482
    [link] [comments]

    Tota Colony Appreciation Thread

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    This was one of the cards I was most excited to experiment with and it has been so much fun in expedition!

    I think people are really sleeping on this card, a 2/6 body is quite sturdy, great for control and gives aggro a headache. If you can have it attack twice or simple buff its attack by 2 and attack once you draw 4 cards, that is right 4 damn cards are you hearing me?

    In a deck full of merchants those may as well be drawing the 4 best cards of your deck and damn is it satisfying to go off and snowballs even further when you get only one more mastery attack in for mastery 6.

    Would recommend.

    submitted by /u/redtrout15
    [link] [comments]

    Got to Masters the last two months with this fun midrange deck.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    Can a twitch drop ever somehow be a choice between 2 items? I just got an Empty throne pack and an alt art Hero of the People, but the pack is not showing up.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    Mask of Torment - how does it work?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi, how does this work, pay 20 and guy just summoned Tormentor with 8 max power oO.

    EDIT: I know basics, but how does one, pay 20 from max 8 power?

    submitted by /u/Spidi_1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment