• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Friends, I just saw an Eternal commercial?!

    Eternal Card Game Friends, I just saw an Eternal commercial?!


    Friends, I just saw an Eternal commercial?!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    I know DwD sometimes gets flak here for not advertising often, but the craziest thing happened when browsing YouTube this morning.

    I actually saw an Eternal advertisement. And let me say, it was glorious.

    submitted by /u/FarmsOnReddditNow
    [link] [comments]

    The little i know about expedition so far

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    There's always one card...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    I've played a few CCGs over the years, and I've noticed there was always a single card that piqued my interest in the game. For MTG, that card was Tsabo Tavoc (still my favorite card); Her artwork iscreepy and intriguing (some sort of Hellraiser meets H.R. Giger monster, I would later become infatuated with Phyrexia) and her abilities are very on flavor (as I would later learn by reading the lore). For Yugioh, it was Gate Guardian, a gigantic voltron fatty with huge stats and a great showing on the television show. When my friend told me about Eternal, I didn't really think anything of it...until he showed me Cirso, the Great Glutton.

    Cirso is the card that got me into Eternal years ago. It tickles me in all the right places: Name? Awesome. Artwork? Awesome. Stats? Awesome. Abilities? Unique and very on theme.

    As we seem to be getting a surge of new and returning players recently (Thanks, Blizzard!) I have a question. New/Old/Returning players, was there a single card that got you into Eternal? Do you have a favorite card? If so, why is it your favorite?

    submitted by /u/Squidzkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Felrauk's Choice - Opponent's face Aegis will block stealing of spell, but will still negate the spell

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Just played an Expedition game vs a "mostly unitless" deck. They played [[Channel the Tempest]], which I Negated with [[Felrauk's Choice]], but their face Aegis blocks the steal. Seems correct, but figured I'd share the knowledge, since it might not be obvious.

    (They also then used [[Re-read]] on the Channel, and I used a second Choice to negate, but the spell being made Voidbound also meant I couldn't steal that one 😭)

    submitted by /u/Alomba87
    [link] [comments]

    Normally I'm impressed with their customer service but this disappointed me.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Client Quality of Life Wishlist

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    With the patch upcoming and (presumably) client changes on the way, here is my personal wishlist of what I'd like to see added to improve the user experience. Obviously a proper in game ladder/ranking system for Expedition is a must have, presumably with rewards associated, but that is assumed to already be on the way. Here are a few of the other things I'd like to see.

    • Make Expedition and Throne decks visually distinct on the Deck Selection screen. Yes, you can't select Throne decks in Expedition, but I'm not a fan of accidentally loading up Throne with an Expedition deck because I didn't put EX in the title.
    • Add Expedition Draft Packs to the store. Longtime players have a ton of cards, but there's no good way for new players to build up the "draft pack" portion of their collection for expedition when the cards are scattered throughout six different boosters. Draft is certainly an option, but its a horrible return when only two of the four packs contain cards from the Draft Pack and FOX packs are easily obtained or bought in store. Let us buy into the format!
    • Create an event calendar! We have two very important dates coming up (Expedition and Throne ECQs) yet you have nowhere to see when they are outside of checking the original announcement - and these dates/announcements occationally change with little fanfare. An in game calendar would be ideal as you could reach more players but at least have one on the site so the question of "when is the big tournament" is not a mystery.
    • As soon as the first QCPs are awarded, probably at the end of October, create a place for players to check both their personal totals and see the leaderboard of how other players are doing.
    • Add QCP to in client rewards. Currently, you get 3 different sets of QCP for finishing in the top 100 in Ranked and Expedition. This is not mentioned anywhere other than the original announcement. We saw this done last year with event prizing for Worlds points last year (I forget the name) and I'd like to see that return, as well as be added to the "Rewards" info screen for the respective ladder leaderboards.

    Those are the majority of my QoL suggestions, focusing mainly on improving information availability for the competitive circuit and some Expedition cleanups. What QoL improves would you like to see in the next patch?

    submitted by /u/aReNGeeEternal
    [link] [comments]

    [Quick question] Search for Anti-Draw

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    How would you guys search your collection for cards that make use of the fact that your enemy draws cards (and more than one)? I already tried "additional card" and "enemy draws" . So far I have three unique cards that fit the criteria (Andrik, Teacher, Unraveling).

    Do you know of other search terms I could use to find cards with similar effects?

    submitted by /u/Mantarrochen
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal The Card Game beginner tutorial: mechanic How to be Exalted

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Deadly Dragon Ping deck. Build advice

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    So i wanted to make a deadly ping deck with some dragons in it and this is what i came up with.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/CIYeZ9xF-3o/deadly-dragon-ping

    It still has issues and often i tend to come one turn to short to bounce back.

    I put in the cradle and governor Sahin in the market to increase the chance of getting the Vara's Sanctum as there isn't a relic draw card in FPS that i'm aware of.

    I'm open for suggestions and improvements. I've made some impressive comebacks which are a ton of fun but the deck is still a bit too inconsistent imo.

    Thanks!

    cheers,

    C.

    submitted by /u/Corrossyph
    [link] [comments]

    Play Expedition they said, there's no Torches they said...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    The Flame of Xulta Set Review for Limited and Constructed: Fire

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Ways to beat Even Paladin's

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Hey there as the title suggests I am having problems being able to defeat Even Paladin's on ladder. What are some strats on taking this deck out?

    submitted by /u/Pablo_Scrablo
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone point me to a good Hooru flyers deck?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    I've seen this recommended a lot, especially for gauntlet, but all the deck lists I can find are quite old. Looking for a more up to date version. Also, how viable is this in ranked? I'm only silver atm.

    I have done all paid campaigns except Jekk's bounty and achieved master rank in gauntlet and forge, as well as playing a few drafts. My collection is not great though, so if any of the expensive cards can be easily substituted please let me know. I will try to construct as many of the essential ones as possible with my ~15k shiftstone, and work towards the rest if they seem worthwhile and I enjoy the deck.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xqwzt
    [link] [comments]

    Flame of Xulta Draft Video 2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Flame of Xulta Draft Video 2

    https://youtu.be/pgr_HvxZYRg

    Jedi takes another swing at Flame of Xulta limited in the Eternal Card Game brought to you by Direwolf Digital. This time we try our luck with a Praxis build! Do we go the distance or flop on the infamous 0-3? Stay tune in and find out! Included in the video is the draft process and game play with the deck created.

    Twitter & YouTube - EJthePodcast

    IG - CesarLaBare7

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    https://i.redd.it/e1d6bfyoh4t31.png

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    [League] October Deck Help

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm not quite sure what colors I should be running. Based off of legendaries I'm thinking TJF but not sure if that's optimal with minimal fixing.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/6JQVXemflYA/october-league?view=list

    submitted by /u/mrkokko
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Brews: Dragons! More dragons! Also, Dragons!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    Anyone else on the Switch having serious lag / missing textures after yesterday's update?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    This game was flawless until yesterday. After the patch, each game is seriously laggy.. Especially for the initial draw / redraw (the game practically freezes and then catches up).

    I've also noticed mixing textures with opponents deck, cards, and icon.

    When the update started, it froze at 36%. I restarted the game and the update finished. I'm wondering if mine was botched and I should do a fresh install or if something else is going on.

    Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

    submitted by /u/jeriku
    [link] [comments]

    Where to report/contribute to translation mistakes ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    There are some translation mistakes (I play the game in French) which are sometimes very dangerous during a play. For example :

    [[Draw Stength]] says : Give one of your units +1/+1 this turn for each enemy unit.

    In French, it says : Donnez +1/+1 à l'une de vos unités pour ce tour, pour chacune de vos unités.

    Which actually means : Give one of your units +1/+1 this turn, for each of your units.

    Is there a dedicated place where to report translations mistakes ?

    submitted by /u/thamplong-0
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to masters with the only deck I've ever brewed

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    Here's my decklist!

    Started playing earlier this year and spent all my time trying to find something I love to play (really fell in love with empower immediately) and making it to masters. Gunna be real with you though, I still feel like a total noob.

    I don't know really any jargon related to this game or any meta discussions. And I have nearly 0 experience playing with any other deck (Not that my F2P ass can afford it anyway). I'm always changing up this deck to counter whats popular and I'm open to suggestions to make it better! (especially my market, I'm always dissatisfied with it) Also, I'm not sure if it's actually a tempo deck. Someone I met in game called it that so that's what I'm rolling with.

    Edit: I've already made a decklist edit lol. I'm sure more will ensue

    I've also learned this deck is weakest to primal. Darn Yetis and bolts.

    Edit 2: Wow! Yalls suggestions have got me excited tbh. Can't wait to try them out! Thanks for the feedback.

    submitted by /u/ilovemytablet
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a the „best“ deck

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Wanna built the best possible Expedition deck. I could craft any Expedition deck, but i would like to choose a deck where most of the legendaries are also relevant for ranked. Because aftereards i will have only some k stones so i have to choose wisely.

    Thought about the Dragon deck of LocoPojo, what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Glebbio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment