• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Eternal Card Game New Event: Wandering Spellslingers

    Eternal Card Game New Event: Wandering Spellslingers


    New Event: Wandering Spellslingers

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Summon units, cast spells in this casual Throne event from 11/22 to 11/25! Create some spellcasting chaos with a new boss rule! Wandering Spellslingers

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get more information about how ladder works?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    We need a point system for master ranks explaining how we get them, some people in my team cant even play the game because they feel the more they play its harder to climb, and they prefer to camp, this problem get intensified in draft mode and expedition where you cant even play casual or test anything without taking the risk to go down out of the top 20

    submitted by /u/Popotito-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    Just went 7-0 for the first time (silver rank). Deck felt really strong. Can we perhaps discuss strong strategies in the Draft format?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Petition to call this cycle: Fate Bears

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    VODs for the 11/19 Throne Challenge now on Youtube! (and decklists in comments)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    999 legendaries

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    So close now.

    Need to craft something silly for that 1,000th legendary.

    https://imgur.com/Nspf1IK

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Curse Mill but with Yisha

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Since Yisha is now in the Expedition format and the mill units usualy have more health than attack i thought why not both. I put this together in no time but I'm also not a great deckbuilder but i thought this is a great idea. If anyone wants to improve it, then please do because I think this has some potential.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/eblMavp1x20/expedition-curse-mill-but-with-yisha

    submitted by /u/Dante_2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good place to get deck recommendations?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    What the title says. I know about eternalwarcry.com but it doesn't really do much to give me an idea of whether a deck is potentially good or not. The only other resource I'm aware of is Team Rankstar's deck tier list, but most of the decks on there are very much out of my price range and require multiple legendaries that I have no realistic way of acquiring any time soon.

    At the moment I am sitting on 25k shiftstone and looking to build a fun expedition deck. I was considering skycrag burn, but I have no idea whether it's worth investing into, and don't want to 'waste' the shiftstone.

    Can anyone tell me whether it's viable or not? If not, what should I try get instead? I tend to like midrange and burn type decks, although I'm open to pretty much anything as long as it's not going to give me a massive number of mirror matches. Looking at you, cultists.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xqwzt
    [link] [comments]

    This deck took me from gold 2 to top 25 Masters in one day [Throne]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Players with anxiety: we should all just play for fun !

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:15 PM PST

    Hi there,

    Just a little thoughts since I am sure a lot of players are kind of like me :

    • I struggle to play for fun in competitive games.
    • I am afraid of ladders
    • I spend my money just to make sure my collection is growing before even trying to build some decks with what I already have
    • I collect shiftstone just in case, without ever using them

    All of this added, I end up having more anxiety than fun when I open up the game !

    This anxiety doesn't only occurs on Eternal of course, it happens with a lot of games.

    Well I felt some strength to overtake this today : I had a fun deck idea (what if I create a deck with only discard cards to make to opponent down to 0 cards as fast as possible ?), and I spent half of my shiftstone (about 19k spent, I don't know if this is a lot or not but still) for this funny deck !

    Well :

    1. It doesn't works well for now
    2. Anyway, I played in ranked without being scared of the ladder, I knew my deck was too weak and just for fun
    3. I spent my shiftstone for fun instead of keeping it with anxiety

    It feels so great to have overtaken my anxiety. I really feel like I am rediscovering the game, I can finally just start a play, it doesn't matter if I win or lose, I just play to have fun.

    submitted by /u/thamplong-0
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Format and Eternal Draft Packs Card List

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Before you head off on that expedition, check out all the details for the new Expedition Archives in this update.

    Expedition Archives

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    My phone's time setting as of this post is 10:33 pm. When I get onto Eternal it says it is 4:45am. Is this a mobile bug other users have or just mine?

    submitted by /u/slayerMXE
    [link] [comments]

    The Empty Throne: what is the difference between Set0 and Set1 ?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    There are two set codes for The Empty Throne :

    Set0 : 100 cards

    Set1 : 1676 cards

    Why is it so ?

    Links:

    https://eternalcardgame.fandom.com/wiki/The_Empty_Throne

    https://eternalwarcry.com/collection/statistics

    submitted by /u/thamplong-0
    [link] [comments]

    A Hero power similar to Seek Answers, in order mitigate power issues?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Hi,

    I've been recently posting ideas to mitigate power issues and reduce how often we fall victim to non-games. I want to share another idea I had.

    What if we had Seek Answers as a hero ability, similar to Hearthstone's hero power, that you can use once a turn. If you're power screwed, you pick a power card. If you're flooded, you pick a non-power card.

    If it advantages players in the late game too much because it increases your card draws, maybe it's cost could be increased every time you use it? Or its cost could be equal to your max power? Just ideas to make it balanced an not game-breaking.

    Anyway, that's an idea I wanted to share. Your contribution is welcome.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_Num7
    [link] [comments]

    Bronze Life For Me

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    I can't seem to get past bronze in any comp mode. I've wasted 25-30k of shiftstone building decks trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. I used to be pretty good at games like this, but it seems like luck is my only (sometimes) friend, and the rest is me flailing about in the dark with alligators snapping at my legs.

    I'm running what I assume is an Elysian deck. Justice/Shadow with Svetya and Martyrs Chains. When I play it right it dominates. I don't know where I'm going wrong.

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal stuck at Initializing...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Seems like after the download of today's data, Eternal is no longer starting on the Mac. I uninstalled and reinstalled but it still hangs the same way.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FMBrazuca
    [link] [comments]

    Just killed my own card which had aegis with hailstorm...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:01 AM PST

    What's the point of having Aegis if it doesn't work?

    submitted by /u/T3nt4c135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment