• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Another factions chart

    Eternal Card Game Another factions chart


    Another factions chart

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Cards could really do with set symbols of some sort

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Now that expedition is getting a ladder and the number of card sets has increased substantially, it would be really helpful to have a set symbol of some sort on the cards. I think this has been brought up before in other sets, but I think that now is a good time to start them for the above reasons.

    As cards are rotated in and out of expedition (including draft packs), it is getting more complicated to remember which cards are meant to be format legal for different formats, and it would be really helpful to have some sort of indicator on the cards in game to help with remembering. It would also help newer players learn which cards are from which set in game while playing against opponents, without having to go to the deck builder

    Maybe I have a crappy memory, but I struggle to remember what cards I should be playing around that are in rotation, and what cards I shouldn't be (and therefore making incorrect plays based on it). Having a set symbol would help alot to build that memory of what is and isn't in draft or expedition, and I think is a very good and relatively simple qol update.

    As to how it's implemented, as long as it's clear it shouldn't really matter, but hearthstones method of having a sort of watermark set symbol on the card worked pretty well. Even showing the set by hovering over the card like is shown in the deck builder would be better than nothing. Devs might be busy with more pressing matters since the set just dropped, but something like this would be pretty good to have

    submitted by /u/CLH30
    [link] [comments]

    Please add ladder to Expedition soon!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    I play Expedition exclusively now and it's a bummer that I can't progress through Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Masters. Please add this to Expedition soon, as it's the most fun I've had playing Eternal in many months!

    submitted by /u/sonofstev
    [link] [comments]

    Sha-na-na

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    Content Creator Showdown EP2

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Content Creator Showdown EP2

    https://youtu.be/qZdChdhqSaQ

    In this week's Content Creator Showdown, streamer Mattyocre squares off against Jason from The Misplay podcast. They unknowingly bring similar Pauper decks with bloody combo. Who built it better? Who draws better? Will they still be friends after? Be sure to follow Mattyocre on [https://www.twitch.tv/mattyocre]. You can find The Misplay on [https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-misplay/id1451967607].

    https://i.redd.it/dwqlf82ghds31.png

    Jedi brings several of the best content creators and influencers for the Eternal Card Game made by Direwolf Digital and has them battle it out for your enjoyment! Meet know content creators, follow them, support them, consume there content and share this fantastic game we all enjoy with your friends! This first season has the below mentioned influencers competing in a Pauper Tournament, which means they are building decks with only commons! See what kind of fun decks they brew and how well they pilot them!

    www.twitch.tv/kasendrith

    www.twitch/tv/mattyocre

    https://www.patreon.com/themisplay

    http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    https://www.twitch.tv/emoney_bags

    www.twitch.tv/sunyveil

    Twitter & YouTube - EJthePodcast

    IG - CesarLaBare7

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Gryffyns

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Hello. Here are some gryffyns. Don't craft Parul, if you aren't sure, you want to try gryffyn tribal, because he has no other use. And right now in the game aren't too much them. I hope that someday DWD print another ones and this cursed tribal will have some love. This deck is fun, but there are tons of better decks.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/xaS-H2XA3Ds/gryffyns

    4 Draw Strength (Set7 #62)

    4 Permafrost (Set1 #193)

    3 Wanted Poster (Set3 #106)

    4 Yeti Gryffyn Rider (Set7 #100)

    4 Hexcaster (Set7 #76)

    3 Mark of Shame (Set1 #165)

    4 Rime Conclave Smuggler (Set6 #233)

    4 Avigraft (Set5 #95)

    2 Caltrops (Set3 #126)

    4 Daring Gryffyn (Set7 #108)

    4 Forbidden-Rider Outcast (Set7 #193)

    2 Mercy of Kodosh (Set7 #84)

    4 Parul, Sealkeeper (Set7 #194)

    4 Soulflame Rider (Set7 #90)

    5 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)

    4 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)

    4 Cobalt Coin (Set6 #136)

    2 Emblem of Kodosh (Set7 #61)

    2 Emerald Coin (Set6 #91)

    4 Hooru Insignia (Set6 #232)

    4 Seat of Order (Set0 #51)

    --------------MARKET---------------

    1 Adjudicator's Gavel (Set5 #76)

    1 Electrostatic Distortion (Set7 #190)

    1 Edict of Kodosh (Set7 #68)

    1 Tidal Forces (Set7 #112)

    1 Kodosh Sees All (Set7 #89)

    submitted by /u/honza099
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Faction Chart

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Are there any dev diaries about the card game? I only found ones about the board game.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I feel it would be interesting to read about what decisions are made when designing new cards/skills.

    submitted by /u/littledragon9482
    [link] [comments]

    Is something wrong with eternalwarcry?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Some cards ( for example Shieldsmith and Thunder Giant ) can only be found if you search in the specific set. Cant find them over name search

    submitted by /u/Glebbio
    [link] [comments]

    [New Player] Help me perfect my affordable Oni Expedition deck!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Hey vets and newcomers alike!

    I started playing this game on Tuesday when it launched on the Switch. I am having a blast and I love the synergy between Onis and Weapons.

    Here's what I have worked up so far:

    • 3 Oni Patrol (Set6 #5)
    • 3 Oni Samurai (Set5 #78)
    • 4 Acclaimed Artisan (Set7 #157)
    • 4 Crownwatch Longsword (Set1 #142)
    • 2 Hanaka, Loremaster (Set7 #69)
    • 4 Jishu, the Burning Brush (Set6 #316)
    • 4 Oni Forgemaster (Set5 #10)
    • 4 Piercing Shot (Set1 #25)
    • 2 Rujin's Choice (Set7 #158)
    • 3 Forgemark Scrivener (Set7 #75)
    • 3 Frontier Bard (Set4 #19)
    • 3 Oni Quartermaster (Set1 #32)
    • 3 Oni Stalwart (Set7 #78)
    • 2 Gatekeeper's Halberd (Set7 #160)
    • 2 Hellfire Oni (Set3 #30)
    • 4 Sword of Judgement (Set7 #214)
    • 9 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1)
    • 8 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)
    • 4 Rakano Insignia (Set7 #156)
    • 4 Seat of Glory (Set0 #56)

    I'm hoping you all can help me perfect this deck and take it to the next level.

    Any and all suggestions would be awesome!

    Remember though, I'm a newcomer and have roughly 5k stones if I need to craft anything. :)

    Thank you all, JeriKu

    submitted by /u/jeriku
    [link] [comments]

    Drops working for anyone?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    A couple days ago I stopped getting notifications but was still getting drops. Now I'm not getting anything. What's everyone else's experience?

    submitted by /u/MedicineManfromWWII
    [link] [comments]

    I see almost no Elysian/Sodi/Muster deck in expedition so here is my list.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Fozv62s3UvE/sodi-muster-ramp

    I'm not gonna do a huge writeup about this but here are a couple of key points.

    • With the lack of aggro in Expedition, you can afford a slower start to setup your midgame.
    • You have 3 cards with Muster: Sodi, Yeti Traditionalist and Greenstretch Empath. Any is good value on their own but getting 2 cards with Muster out will often get you to snowball to a win.
    • Swirl the sands deal with a lot of popular threats but it can be tossed in the market for something else.
    • Eager Offering is main deck instead of Wisdom of the Elders because it gets a lot of value if High Prophet of Sol is out. I pretty much never had an opponent spend a kill it.
    • The market is very reactive with counters to a lot of stuff. Unless you need Wisdom of the Elders to get to a key card, hold on to your smuggler until you know what you'll need.
    • Spellcraft is a very good all in one trigger for Muster but you don't have to use it. Staff of Speed + Eilyn's Favor is a 3 power Muster, Endurance can be a key skill on a unit even if you can't afford Slow and Wilderness Refuge can help you ramp or buff your smuggler early on.
    • Put Sodi's Spellshaper on Yeti Traditionalist.
    • Almost always play Sodi as soon as possible. You can't always get her out of turn 3 but it's not a big deal.
    • The deck will sometime lose to drawing only attachment or no Muster trigger while you have units on the board. It doesn't happen too often in my experience but it's part of the Muster game.
    submitted by /u/E-308
    [link] [comments]

    I hit masters with this list I posted a couple days back, tweaked it to beat unitless decks.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Expedition / Throne deck viewer split

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Currently, if you have both throne and expedition decks built, they both take up spots in the same list. There is a button which filters out the non expedition legal decks, but for normal ranked play your deck pool becomes littered with expedition decks which would be awful to play in the throne format. Would it be possible to have a flag in the deck builder for expedition decks and then have the expedition button cycle between two separate lists? It would cut down on the clutter if you happen to build a lot of decks for both formats.

    submitted by /u/xSlysoft
    [link] [comments]

    Most reliable tier list?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Hello all, I'm a new player here that just transferred over from Hearthstone.

    I was looking at the subreddit's guides, and I noticed that all the resources that made tier lists have stopped updating their sites months ago. I'm a bit curious about why they stopped updating at roughly the same time (was there an unpopular update around that time? Or just a coincidence?), but I'm primarily interested in where I can find a reliable and up-to-date tier list or meta analysis. For anyone who came from Hearthstone as well, something like ViciousSyndicate.

    Thank you for all your help, I look forward to being apart of your guys' great community!

    submitted by /u/Kronos1006
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition TJP Control help

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm currently toying around with a TJP control deck in expedition (as the title may imply) and I'm just looking for tips or suggestions to help round the deck up. I'll include the current list at the bottom. In the past 20 games with it, I'm currently 12:7 so it feels like the deck is close to something reasonable, but it's just missing something. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/048BE0DZJTg/tjp-controo

    submitted by /u/KeirAndTheWhale
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have improvements on my deck?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/deck-builder?main=5-77:4;1-331:4;1-513:4;1003-7:4;5-51:4;4-70:4;7-45:2;1-166:2;4-131:4;1-338:3;1-174:4;1-346:3;5-110:4;1-186:4;1-126:8;1-63:5;1-424:4;6-230:4;0-58:4;&market=4-50:1;1-338:1;1-346:1;1-116:1;5-74:1;

    So I know my deck is a bit out of meta, but that's why I like it. I found this deck awhile ago and I liked it because it really gave me the "ramp deck" playstyle I really liked. It has a few trump cards(Martyr's, sword, great parliament) within the deck along with a backup in the market(Pit) and Great Marshall. The drawing mechanisms aren't too bad either with a combination of Mystic/Eager offering/Find a way.

    The highest I've been to is rank 407:

    https://i.imgur.com/g00GVMW.png

    but after that I learned it's harder to get to rank 200/100 in masters. Would you all have any recommendations for my deck? I'd really like to keep the core of my deck of using Martyr's/Sword/great parliament combo and the idea of ramping up. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Astsai
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about returning to this game after a long time away

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    I last played this game around dusk road and just recently wanted to pick it up again. Any advice for getting back into the swing of things? The main decks I played before I quit were TJP chalice and Rakano armory with a splash of shadow. Are either of those archetypes still viable? If so, what cards should I try to find to add to these decks? If not, what kind of deck works well on a budget since I have no cards from the last several expansions?

    submitted by /u/whitenerdy53
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to link twitch account

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    I have been trying to link my twitch account for the past few days now. I am getting "Something went wrong while verifying your Twitch account with Eternal. Please try again! ". I have contacted Dire Wolf for support but currently not been given a response. Have looked around for a solution but seems this issue does not have one that I'm aware of hoping someone here may be able to help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Odachi313
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Decks

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Been looking around for which budget deck to craft, and there's a ton, but I'm not sure which ones are currently strong and worth crafting. If your wondering what deck type I'm most into, I would say Aggro

    submitted by /u/CanUSeeMeh
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Expedition vs Ranked.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    New player here, I want to start building my first powerful deck but I'm still a bit confused on expedition and ranked.

    I've read a lot of complaints about ranked, is expedition the future of the game?

    Does expedition have it's own ranked system?

    Will I miss out on anything if I only build an expedition deck?

    Should my first expensive deck be ranked or expedition?

    Any help on this would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/T3nt4c135
    [link] [comments]

    How is shen-RA speaks ok?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    It basically invalidates all units designed to counter heavy control. I don't know whether it's a problem in expedition, but it's just horrifying In ranked

    submitted by /u/totemaus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment