• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Pretty esoteric as far as bugs go (description in the comments)

    Eternal Card Game Pretty esoteric as far as bugs go (description in the comments)


    Pretty esoteric as far as bugs go (description in the comments)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    What Have You Been Getting From Twitch For Dropsgiving?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    I keep track of my Twitch drops, and the last time I got a pack was November 1. Since, then, it's been mostly premium uncommons with a few rares, like the old wooden/bronze rewards. I thought there was supposed to be a chance of getting a pack?

    submitted by /u/fsk
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Melee event was announced to conclude 11/11; what time did it finish?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Logged in 7am Eastern this morning looking forward to completing my Expedition Melee runs only to find that the event had already concluded...presumably some time over night?

    The announcement clearly states that the event ends 11/11, but no time is specified. There may have been countdown timers but if so I missed them. Was anyone else thrown by this or am I the only dum-dum?

    submitted by /u/PapaCapricorn
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the Puzzles for the new Battle Skills?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    I need my free gold! Just kidding, but really, the Puzzles are a fun part of Eternal. New Battle Skills are Decimate, Exalted, Bargain, Mastery. Maybe something involving curses / cursed relics as well? Sites?

    submitted by /u/CitizenOfKane
    [link] [comments]

    Heart Stopper & In Cold Blood

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    When In Cold Blood is cast while Heartstopper is in play it discards the cards as usual then puts a unit in your hand with Voidbound. I did this a few times testing it to make sure it was bugged.

    I stole a Reality Warden in one of the games and played it to see if the problem is Voidbound or ICB. When Reality Warden is on the board no cards are stolen, which is how it should be.

    submitted by /u/Attakrat
    [link] [comments]

    Been away from the game, looking for gauntlet help to grind that gold back up

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:44 AM PST

    I have a couple questions. First, a disclaimer: the only thing that matters to me is gold per hour, not necessarily win rate.

    So I saw a thing a while ago that a 20 minute gauntlet run is more important than a 7 win gauntlet with a slower deck. Is that true?

    And if so, what aggro decks are best? I remember skycrag and rakano being highly regarded, but can't seem to find a modern list for gauntlet. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Ponderguy91
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with importing collection to eternalwarcry

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PST

    Anybody here have problem with importing collection to eternal warcry? The import button doesn't work. Also when I browsing deck I can't use include cards column.

    submitted by /u/wahyusanjaya
    [link] [comments]

    I only play limited but have so much shift stone

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    I have 80k shift stone and I don't know what to do with it. I have no idea what decks are good, which formats are more fun, or what kind of rewards I can earn from playing constructed, ect. I'm not a brewer, I don't like rotation, but from what I've read it seems that the throne meta is heavily skewed towards two decks and I imagine that can get old quick. What should I do? Let my stone sit? I feel like I'm leaving value on the table

    submitted by /u/sofritasfiend
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition reward

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Hi all ! One little stupid question sry.

    Is there any reward at the end of the month for expedition like for throne ?

    Thx :)

    submitted by /u/NimBus44
    [link] [comments]

    There seems to be a problem on Eternal Warcry (at least on Chrome, Android phone), where cards that were previously a full set such as Vara's Favour here are shown under-represented.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Anywhere to find which sets are most "valuable" in terms of playable cards?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Which sets are most worth opening? Which have the most playable cards?

    submitted by /u/beerferatu
    [link] [comments]

    Surely I'm not the only one completely over these stupid broken cards

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment