• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Eternal Card Game TFW you get destroyed by a card you've never seen before

    Eternal Card Game TFW you get destroyed by a card you've never seen before


    TFW you get destroyed by a card you've never seen before

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Content Creator Showdown 5: Parmele VS Kasendrith !!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Content Creator Showdown 5: Parmele VS Kasendrith !!

    [Content Creator Showdown 5](https://youtu.be/ow9LOgQcDyg)

    This week on the Content Creator Showdown TheMisplay Master Parmele faces off against the Baron of Limited Kasendrith is a drag out, value town, brawl! Will the Blood Nurse combo be able to fly crush and rain death on Kasendrith or will the race to sentinels prove to be too much for Parmele to overcome? Tune in a find out in episode 5 and as always make sure to like, subscribe, share, and follow all the great content creators that help share this great game of Eternal!

    Jedi brings several of the best content creators and influencers for the Eternal Card Game made by Direwolf Digital and has them battle it out for your enjoyment! Meet know content creators, follow them, support them, consume there content and share this fantastic game we all enjoy with your friends! This first season has the below mentioned influencers competing in a Pauper Tournament, which means they are building decks with only commons! See what kind of fun decks they brew and how well they pilot them!

    [Kasendrith](www.twitch.tv/kasendrith)

    [Mattyocre](www.twitch/tv/mattyocre)

    [TheMisplay](https://www.patreon.com/themisplay)

    [Farming Eternal](http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/)

    [eMoney_Bags](https://www.twitch.tv/emoney_bags)

    [Sunyveil](www.twitch.tv/sunyveil)

    Twitter & YouTube - EJthePodcast

    IG - CesarLaBare7

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    https://preview.redd.it/45cv3llcmox31.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=20ac1933ffcf2b7f9066340912845c693663fc4b

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Lingnoi_401's Xenan Midrange

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Here this is my Xenan Midrange deck

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/sm0AAeQQThc/lingnoi-401s-xenan-midrange

    This deck is Xenan Midrange.The problem about Xenan is about no draw engine

    But after Tasbu released I thought I found draw engine that solve the problem in Xenan deck

    About card in the deck

    I use Rhysta and Worldbearer Behemot as deck thinner

    Saber-Tooth Prideleader,I put this card in deck because It help to destroy curse like Avingraft and relic that prevent unit can't leave the void

    About Null Blade:I use because It can counter deck that have many revange unit and counter vara and Feln Control

    But it has tricky part,when opponent has many card that decreased(May be I use wrong word)its status

    You can use Lumen Reclaimer and target opponent void.

    What happen ? Opponent will has many useless card in the deck

    Also,Lumen Reclaimer can solve the problem about milling deck

    I hope you have fun with my deck

    submitted by /u/lingnoi_401
    [link] [comments]

    About to run the craziest, greediest draft of my life.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Need help with sealed pool, please and thank you.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/OTbECgzZN0s/league-pool-11-2019

    This is the pool that I have right now. I'm not the best at deck building in this game, but I'm trying. The thing is, though, I can't make heads or tails from this pool.

    Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/W3BL3Y
    [link] [comments]

    We need more informartion on ladder and events

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Today i read the event that was going on and i realized this time we have 6 events to play instead of 2, this means if the following events will have 6 tries i will play this one, otherwise, if this event is the only one with 6 tries i will skip it completely.

    Right now we dont know how much games we need to win in order to go up in the ladder that can be stressfull when you are second and win 10 games to still be in second place

    submitted by /u/Popotito-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    What decks do you miss?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    I saw a post about decks people hate, but what decks do people here miss playing with/against? I personally miss using Kalis and Shimmerpack, and hope every new expansion would bring them back into the limelight.

    submitted by /u/Cryptik
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing league here, week 2, need help building a deck

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:33 PM PST

    If anyone has free time or any tips for a beginner, what would be optimal deck out of these cards?

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/sq_uSFLx4Bk/league-cards

    In general, what do you aim for when building deck for league? Have any guides which I could read?

    All help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Shadriu
    [link] [comments]

    I'm somewhat of a new player. Any tips for getting started in this game?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:37 PM PST

    So I started playing this game back when there were only 2 different card packs in the shop (now there are 7 I believe?). I liked it especially for it's PvE modes. I've been playing it here and there but really not that often. I have a couple of cards from the first 3 expansions, but that's mostly it.

    I currently sit at about 5k gold and 10k red dust, I don't know how you call those. I found that I have most fun buying pre-made decks in the shop because I'm not very good at making my own decks and I just don't own enough cards to even really make something that works.

    Any tips to help me get to the point where I own enough good cards to make somewhat viable decks? Right now I don't earn a lot of gold because I pretty much avoid every PvP mission they give me since I never feel like I can win against a real player's deck, even in casual. And even if most missions don't actually require you to win it's pretty boring to sit through a match that I have no real chance of winning. I heard that Forge is a good place to get started but honestly even there I'm pretty bad.

    submitted by /u/DarkLeviathan8
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to improve my rakano aggro

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Hey, do you guys have any suggestions to optimize my rakano aggro? I just started to play the game and have no idea. I am struggling in ranked cause everyone is using those legendary cards and stuff. I got Here is my deck:

    4 Finest Hour (Set1 #130) 4 Oni Ronin (Set1 #13) 4 Torch (Set1 #8) 4 Champion of Glory (Set1 #314) 4 Crownwatch Paladin (Set1 #139) 4 Ornate Katana (Set1 #23) 4 Rakano Outlaw (Set1 #20) 4 Reinvigorate (Set3 #112) 2 Vanquisher's Blade (Set4 #112) 1 Copperhall Cudgel (Set2 #78) 2 Kosul Battlemage (Set4 #119) 1 Shogun's Scepter (Set1 #26) 4 Silverwing Familiar (Set1 #152) 4 Sword of Icaria (Set1 #315) 2 Whirling Duo (Set3 #254) 2 Morningstar (Set1 #510) 3 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1) 4 Granite Waystone (Set3 #1) 5 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126) 2 Crownwatch Standard (Set4 #97) 4 Rakano Banner (Set1 #427) 3 Seat of Glory (Set0 #56) 4 Diplomatic Seal (Set1 #425)

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Luc1003
    [link] [comments]

    What decks do you hate?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    What it says on the tin, though maybe I just need to rant a bit. Still I would like to know what decks other people instantly go "Oh, no not this again" or just auto concede cause they don't want to deal with it.

    I'm still fairly new the the game and play causally for the most part but the one deck that's sure to make me just give up is; Strangers. I see 2 strangers hit the field back to back my mouse starts heading over to the options and give up button. They ramp up far to fast for most my decks to actually answer for and quickly take over the board. And due to my history with CCGs, give me flash back to Magic's Slivers; where each card just buffed ALL THE OTHERS and got a snow ball going.

    Oni decks are starting to get up there too but Stranger decks right now are just peak "Nope" for me.

    So what decks do you guys hate, dislike playing against, or just mentally go "Oh this is gonna hurt" when you run into them?

    submitted by /u/JxAxS
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player wanting to spend money

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    I haven't played the game in about 6 months. I own a couple of the expansions and various cards from each set except the newest one.

    I'm gonna drop some money to support the game as well as my collection, 7500 gems.

    Is drafting still the best way to build up my collection to start playing the game seriously again?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/biffr09
    [link] [comments]

    VODs for the November Expedition Challenge are live!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Best cards to craft?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    I'm a new player, so I don't have very many good cards. I have a few legendaries here and there. I was wondering, what would be the best use of shiftstone? I've seen a lot of mentions of Sandstorm Titan and Heart of the Vault. I've seen a few Worldbearer mentions too, but not nearly as many as Titan and Heart.

    What are essential rares/legendaries?

    submitted by /u/Toocoo4you
    [link] [comments]

    Please help: Examining my Nov League week 2 picks and deciding whether to build a new deck for week 2

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Here are my Nov League week 2 new card picks. I'm still learning how to eliminate unplayable cards. Please review the new cards and let me know which of them are playable and any that are very strong. (After posting, I'm going to make an attempt at that and I'll compare my result to what I receive from you for learning).

    If you'd like to suggest a direction for my week 2 deck, here is my complete week 1 pool, and an edited version with junk removed by TheScot. I'm going to look at his edited week 1 and your edited week 2 to see what my strong colors now are and what might be the best colors for a week 2 deck. Here's the deck I used week 1 which I piloted to 4-6 (and really enjoyed).

    submitted by /u/SmartJava
    [link] [comments]

    Forge Help, I'm Terribad

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    I've only ranked up once since doing Forge out of six. I'm wasting gold and getting destroyed and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment