• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Eternal Card Game For Streamers! I've created Throne/Expedition emblems for your audience.

    Eternal Card Game For Streamers! I've created Throne/Expedition emblems for your audience.


    For Streamers! I've created Throne/Expedition emblems for your audience.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    For Streamers! I've created Throne/Expedition emblems for your audience.

    IDK about you all, but I have found it sometimes challenging to come into a stream and immediately figure out what format people are playing. Is it Throne? Is it Expedition? As the title says, I made some emblems from DWD's Quarterly Championship Points "coins" and created .pngs to put in my stream scenes so people can identify what format they're watching. They are nothing fancy. I put mine in the upper left corner. If you want them, here they are. Free for the taking. Enjoy.

    https://preview.redd.it/top03xbxigx31.png?width=270&format=png&auto=webp&s=8dc19de7e0b52496cef81a23a9e4c7821ee40e6c

    https://preview.redd.it/gpvycfsyigx31.png?width=280&format=png&auto=webp&s=8473ee67b61b0bf86feed126a1880d264b064aad

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    [New Player] I have several questions, and requesting assessment of my collection - please help? (Warcry Link Inside)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    I like control combo decks that focus on early defense, long game and massive kill combos. I still need a good gauntlet deck and a mono-color for each faction. I'd like to make a stranger deck - I love slivers in MtG and strangers seem similar.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/user/Tracaine/collection

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    1) Are there any cards I'm missing that I absolutely need to have?

    2) On Warcry: when sorting decks, which filter should I use to find the best ones? View count, rating, hot, top, shardstone cost?

    3) Should I continue playing gauntlet after reaching master? Is it worth the time?

    4) I bought the campaigns, is it worth the cost for the premium cards if I just want to turn them into shardstone? (I'm not interested in premium artwork, I just want a functional collection.)

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Aegis Varet should be Flying Varet

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    I don't mean to say aegisVaret is too overpowered, but I would want to see if DWD did an analysis and which mode gets chosen, because it is always Aegis. It is ridiculous that this one is picked so much more than the other forms, because it is the safest. He is already big enough, so players will take him to protect the investment.

    And you know what? Some decks can't even kill him through spells because the Edicts only hit colored guys. He has a decent stack of health (esp with items). And even if you could kill him, he actually is super safe... because the aegis.

    I don't know what they were thinking when they designed him to get free aegis when right now it seems to be the most common choice, crowding out the other forms.

    submitted by /u/AlphaTenken
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Journey 40 Kasendrith Interview

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Eternal Journey 40 Kasendrith Interview

    https://youtu.be/Ovpok4Za5TA

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-40-kasendrith-interview

    Limited champion and streamer Kasendrith joins us this week on the show to take a dive into who he is as a person as well as some of his thoughts on the Flame of Xulta limited format in Eternal Card Game by Direwolf Digital. Want to find out the trail of table top and digital games that led Kasendrith to Eternal? Find out in this weeks episode of Eternal Journey! There is a pack one pick one as well as identifying some of the over and under performers of the limited format, and as usual the sub shout out, constructed corner, what's the play segments are included for your listening pleasure! Hope you enjoy the show and remember to join us for our Eternal Cube draft every Sunday live on stream!

    www.twitch.tv/kasendrith

    www.twitch.tv/billiepistol44

    Twitter, YouTube - EJthePodcast

    IG - CesarLaBare7

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/eternal-journey/id1441261645

    SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610

    https://preview.redd.it/un3meiy08fx31.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=29357065ba144caed4ed5ebfd4885493f037469f

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got that coveted triple chest upgrade!!!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Yetis in Expedition

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:16 PM PST

    I was bored and decided to throw everything together and create a Yetis deck for the expeditions format. I think this version is smooth and have reasonably great to alright match-up across the board. Deck link is below: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/VUrnQDVdj04/yeti-actually-works-in-expeditions

    Feel free to look at it and tell me what you think! I will update the deck list and its descriptions when I'm free.

    submitted by /u/goay1992
    [link] [comments]

    [LEAGUE] Decision paralysis

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Whenever I start a new league I get decision paralysis on what colors to run. Pool listed below. Help!

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/GVyo6KCCTi8/league-november-2019?view=list

    submitted by /u/mrkokko
    [link] [comments]

    What just happened?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Sooo after starting this game a little over a month ago, dropping about $40 bucks into it, endlessly grinding games, I FINALLY just bought this expensive ass deck I was aiming for. I also destroyed a ton of legendaries and premiums to afford it. Before today it had a red X because I didn't have all the cards in the deck. Now that I bought them all in one shot, it STILL has the red X. After searching around, does this have something to do with ranked changing to throne? What is throne? Is this why I can't play it now??

    submitted by /u/masonjar01
    [link] [comments]

    Quarterly Championship Update: Expedition Melee 11/8-11/11

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    The next event is Expedition Melee 11/8-11/11. That's tomorrow!

    Check out the link for increased rewards! Expedition Card Back Points! Full schedule of QCP-granting Events!

    Quarterly Championship Update

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with a very shallow card collection

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Hello. I played a bit of Eternal when the only cards available were the ones from the base expansion. I don't have much, to the point that I'm missing playsets of commons and uncommons and the cheapest budget deck on EternalWarcry still costs me 3000 shiftstones to craft (needless to say, I don't have a single card from other expansions/campaigns/stories etc).

    I'm up to 4300 shiftstones and 20k gold. What should I do? EDIT: Here's my card collection: https://eternalwarcry.com/user/htraos/collection or as text-only: https://pastebin.com/bu3n4Z5G

    submitted by /u/htraos
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - EvenHanded Rakano

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Format suggestion: Kings

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    Basically commander in eternal, you start with a king (legendary unit) and build a deck to support it

    All card in your deck must have a faction equal to your king (for example, a deck with sandstorm titan deck must only have time cards and a deck with bandit queen can have any card with shadow, fire or both in its influence requirements)

    4 players play, only one may win

    submitted by /u/duocatisiankerr1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment