• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Eternal Card Game That's a real steal!

    Eternal Card Game That's a real steal!


    That's a real steal!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Get the Promises By Firelight Card Back in the December Sealed League!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Finally got the Triple Crown!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Could we not have just removed Slumbering Stone from expedition as opposed to burying it in Throne too?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    As someone who loves shadow and recursion tech, this one hurt a little, guys. Call me biased since this is one of my favorite cards, but the nerf feels a little extraneous when you can achieve the same thing by taking it out of Expedition.

    What can I do with this now? Shoehorn it into my crown decks? I hope DwD looks at past nerfs whenever they do balance changes and considers whether or not to bring old cards back into the spotlight. I know you can't nerf stuff without pissing some people off but did this really have to happen?

    Frowny face, whambulance, F F F, etc. Gimme my stony boi back pls.

    submitted by /u/beerferatu
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Awards and your vote!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    Greetings everyone,

    In case you haven't noticed, the Steam Award nominations for 2019 are open for business. This would be a good way to get some extra buzz for the game we love and to help support the developers for their work.

    The Steam Awards 2019

    I nominated Eternal in the category: The Labor of Love Award.

    THE
    LABOR OF LOVEAWARD

    This game has been out for a while. The team is well past the first unveiling of their creative baby, but being the good parents they are, these devs continue to nurture and support their creation. This game, to this day, is still getting new content after all these years.

    I would have liked to vote Eternal for Game of the Year as well, but it's only for games released in 2019.

    So get out there, place your vote and give something back to the devs for the generosity of their game.

    Cheers,

    C.

    submitted by /u/Corrossyph
    [link] [comments]

    Hilarious Comeback with an instant Army

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    How is everyone handling the new increased event/gold expenses?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Next week, as always with a new season,promises a lot of excitement and end of season rewards and then a new chapter begins.

    It is also going to be one of the most expensive month's in Eternal's history. I am currently sitting on a 90k gold balance, which historically is a decent amount and can absorb a fairly large amount of drafting and activities.

    The next 2 weeks however we are faced with the following:

    New monthly sealed = -12.5k

    Weekend ECQ ( in 2 weekends time ) = - 35k

    Throne Championship event = 6 runs x 2.5k = - 15k.

    This alone is a staggering potential -62.5k in gold, and doesn't even include participation in this coming weekend's throne championship event, other casual and championship qualifier events.

    How is everyone coping? Selective Participation/Mass play to farm/Buying gems or a combination of everything?

    I haven't really worked out to pay for all this but generally farm gauntlet a lot but have decided to drastically cut down my drafting habit and see how my gold stash manages thru December.

    submitted by /u/LotteryDonk
    [link] [comments]

    That Cultist Life: A guide to building and playing everyone's favorite Expedition deck!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:56 AM PST

    as an EU player I'm very glad I could finally get it. thanks mr. pchapin

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Balance Changes Coming Tomorrow!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Deck Tech & Games - Feln Control (Expedition)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    I would lay to play events if...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Maybe I am not DWDs target market (super cheap), and maybe DWD already has enough people to sustain for now.

    But I was thinking about it and myself, I have no problem paying to enter real life card game events, so why not ECG? So the more I think about it, I would say

    1. We had a way to communicate more. One of the best parts of a card game is the interaction over a shared common hobby. Maybe online gaming is too toxic, idk. But paying to meet up with friends is fine... paying to sit at my computer is just different. As a casual player, I dont feel part of the community so I have less reason to participate.

    2. Unrealistic competition. I'm not looking to win $3000 or whatever. This is a casual hobby to me. With weekly tournaments it is like $5 to win maybe like $20. Win or lose not a big deal. Here, sure maybe not a big deal to lose but not a good deal. And more importantly, as a F2P I dont think I can or want to compete with these career Masters players.

    The bar of entry is just too high. In other cards games, even with a budget deck I would feel like I could and want to compete. I still (and have) feel like the Eternal meta is not a healthy one allowing competition (even if the top100 are very consistent). I dont want to enter a tourney I feel I have no chance at winning. And I still feel games are decided too much by a single Win card.

    1. Tourneys are too frequent. Ok, this is probably just me because I dont play in them. Entering a big Magic event or other was a big deal. They were rare for the casual, so you absolutely wanted to play if you could.... in ECG (sure maybe the format changes) but it happens every month. To a casual it is not a special draw.

    The other events, which thankfully are cheap enough for gold, are also just a little too casual to pay money for.

    I dont know, probably just me. But what are some of your reasons you dont enter or would enter a tournament? Thinking about this, I really do miss live events and but I don't think the system works for me right now.

    1. Additionally, does the side deck feature work in tournies?? I have no clue, I hope so.

    Edit: aah reddit reformatting my numbered list.

    submitted by /u/AlphaTenken
    [link] [comments]

    Reviewing Yorja, the Tale Keeper

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:12 AM PST

    Questions on expedition

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    What formats are currently being played more? Expedition or throne? I stopped again not because I got bored but because I had a daughter and I fell out of the loop after dark frontier and the neat mini expansion. What's good now in the formats? What's good to craft ect?

    submitted by /u/SalamiVendor
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday Deals - Alt Art, Bundles, Board Games, & More!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    I am becoming a little disappointed with this game.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I have played a lot to get all the campaigns. I finally managed to do that. I don't like to play versus. Because when I get to play things interrupt me, so I play the non versus modes so I can let it sit when I need to attend things outside of the game. I have been more and more frustrated by quests the last week or so. I refresh the ones that are for versus. But for many many days now all the ones that come up are for versus play. So I am starting to play less and less and fear I will probably cease to play altogether. I understand most folks like versus play and that is fine. I just wish there was more love for those of us that like to play the other modes too.

    submitted by /u/tbaileysr
    [link] [comments]

    Discussing the new Additions to Expedition

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Flame of Xulta Draft 5 Video

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Flame of Xulta Draft 5 Video

    Jedi attacks the Flame of Xulta limited format in Eternal Card Game once again this time with a pickaxe wielding dragon type of flavor. Will our hero succeed, stay tuned to find out!

    Included is the draft portion, with card evaluation and signal reading. Followed by game play of the creating deck until either 7 wins or 3 losses based on which over comes first.

    https://youtu.be/8fF5G5nV4wM

    Twitter, YouTube - EJthePodcast

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/eternal-journey/id1441261645

    SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610

    https://preview.redd.it/772x1ygyr4141.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=80d28ca7169d845ac7b74b5b3a6c4bab6618e31f

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    How many boxes to have a full set ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Hi there,

    Anyone did the maths on how many boxes on average to have a full set ?

    Boxes seems quite cheap during the Black Friday, sounds like an opportunity to build a collection!

    Anyone knows the optimal number of boxes I want to buy ? Considering shiftstone too, to craft the legendaries/rares !

    I'd like to know about one card of each card, not the 4-cards full set. But the maths for both could be nice too!

    submitted by /u/thamplong-0
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Mode should be renamed to Snowball Mode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Because really, every game is just about who snowballs first. The mode really sucks as it stands right now, and I don't think the balance changes will do much to help.

    Just my opinion, feel free to downvote the hell out of it.

    submitted by /u/ejhbroncofan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment