• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Chapter 37: Promises by Firelight

    Eternal Card Game Chapter 37: Promises by Firelight


    Chapter 37: Promises by Firelight

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    After only 3 months playing I did it with only 5 min left before midnight. Feel so great. Even beat scarlatch for the second time. Did the last spur with hooru deck

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Deck Check - Faster to Master with Combrei Aggro (EXPEDITION)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Campaigns needs fixing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Please give an option to skip dialogue in the campaigns. It's frustrating and annoying to go through the same dialogue again and again and again to the point where it's not worth trying to do them. I just want to play the campaigns but the dialogues slows everything down

    submitted by /u/Stitch0706
    [link] [comments]

    I've always wanted to post one of these. Is there a "pity timer" on these kind of things?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Help a new player decide.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:36 AM PST

    Hello, I'm new to the card game genre and to internet as a whole so bare with my lack internet etiquettes.

    I played some card games when I was young but now I want to give this genre a serious try so I asked around the internet what are some good card games and came across a lot of names from which I narrowed down to three games that I have tried and I'm seriously considering getting into one of these three.

    The first one is Gwent. I love how different it is from the rest. It's a genuinely unorthodox take on card games which is fantastically refreshing. The game has quite the strategic depth and is fun to play as well.

    The second is Magic Arena. I hoped into the game and have been playing for about a 2 months now and honestly Magic is just fantastic. The sheer variety of decks and things that one can do is unparalleled. The depth and complexity of the game is so refreshing when most games these days just feel like just another form play on curve, drop bombs and win the game.It has undoubtedly the best art in any game I have seen. The originality and being the most complex and deep card game really sell it for me while the average economy in the game can certainly use improvement.

    Then there is eternal. I have liked eternal so far as a casual and simple experience and the economy seems generous from a beginner's perspective. The game's not quite as interactive and the lack of answers makes constructed and especially draft experience not pleasant at all. Also I think the lore in the game is very artificial with your generic tribe wars and family dispute tropes, compared to something like Magic's Antiquities, Thran or brothers at war etc which are really some great works of fiction, apart from that I think it's a good play on the go experience.

    So these are the three games and what I think about them. I am hopeful that the community will help me decide what to commit into and also I'd like their view on eternal because clearly they have been playing it longer than I have been and what they think eternal does good.

    submitted by /u/fishtchanka
    [link] [comments]

    New to the sub. What's up with Justice around here?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    So yeah, what is this joke going around that only Justice cards are good? This is especially noticeable during new set spoilers.

    submitted by /u/htraos
    [link] [comments]

    DWD Store only accepts PayPal?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:04 PM PST

    I just went onto DWD's website to buy their black friday bundle but the only payment option was PayPal. As someone who wants to support the game, it's frustrating that I can't without making a paypal account--I'm wondering if this is intentional or a bug on my part.

    submitted by /u/YourLocalGrammerNazi
    [link] [comments]

    To the one person who concedes when they see my name

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Please stop conceding when you see my name DR CROWFEATHER

    Im not usually playing the steal deck i was using when we first met

    Its kinda annoying

    Sincerely Duocat

    submitted by /u/duocatisiankerr1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment