• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Accessibility

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Accessibility


    Eternal Accessibility

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Let me start this off by saying I'm totally blind. That being said, I've always loved a good TCG. I'm posting this in the hopes it will catch traction.

    Anyway, I'm hoping for some sort of text-to-speech to be added to eternal, even if just on the xbox side. As of now I've made it through some of the tutorials, but that isn't saying much when all I need to do is press a a lot. I'm hoping for something that will actually read my and my opponent's cards, what they play, etc. I'm pretty sure this can be done, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/accessibility for guidelines.

    As of now the add narration to games part says coming soon, but I'm wondering if there can be some kind of workaround or conversation with Microsoft to get that part figured out. Talking to support gives me vague "not now but hey maybe in the future" comments, which I'm slightly doubting.

    Hopefully something can be done about this, as I'd love to play this game.

    submitted by /u/The_Iron_Hummus
    [link] [comments]

    Spitflame Draconus

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    [PbF] Ixtol, Champion of Grodov

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    12 Days of Dropsmas?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Has it started? Yesterday was 12 days before Christmas (or maybe the day before?) - I didn't see any announcements or anything.

    submitted by /u/ChaatedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Today on “Help a Noob”

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    I'm trying to build a collection for expedition, what is my best use of my gold? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KingLowisXIV
    [link] [comments]

    This is how deadly Pit of Lenekta can be

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Deck Tech: Rakano Valkyries 21-7 in ECQ Promises by Firelight

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Thoughts on my list?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    I play this game casually, and I just wanted to share this deck with you all. I haven't looked online for anything similar, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the deck. What kind of additions / subtractions would you all suggest to make the list more efficient? I have been having a lot of fun with this list so far, and I don't know if my intentions will be to attempt Master ranking, but I enjoy it regardless.

    Hopefully I will receive some constructive feedback from you all, and if you'd like to play this list I would be pleased to know your results with it, or your overall opinions. Thank you!

    Below I have typed out the complete list in its current rendition, and I have also included a link. Thank you again for your time!

    4x Jennev Cargo

    4x Brenn, Chronicler of Ages

    1x Eilyn's Favor

    4x Glimpse the Possibilities

    1x Ice Bolt

    2x Kairo's Choice

    1x Purify

    1x Re-read

    4x Strategize

    1x Unseal

    2x Calderan Cradle

    4x Display of Instinct

    2x Howling Peak Smuggler

    1x Polymorph

    2x Wisdom of Elders

    2x Cirso's Choice

    4x Harmony of Flame

    4x Garden of Omens

    2x Workshop Forge

    2x Moment of Creation

    2x Xo of the Endless Hoard

    7x Fire Sigil

    4x Primal Sigil

    4x Time Sigil

    2x Crest of Fury

    2x Crest of Impulse

    1x Crest of Wisdom

    2x Seat of Fury

    2x Seat of Impulse

    2x Seat of Wisdom

    -- Market --

    1x Edict of Shavka

    1x Edict of Linrei

    1x Mass Entomancy

    1x Rejection

    1x Stonesmelt Dragon

    submitted by /u/MessyRavioli
    [link] [comments]

    Winchest meta again?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    So, the recent nerfs brought this garbage back from the dead, huh? Like half my games in the event this weekend were winchest removal pile. I'd hoped that shit would stay dead.

    submitted by /u/Miralya
    [link] [comments]

    Can We Fix it? #2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    Worst 7-1 draft deck ever?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Worst 7-1 draft deck ever?

    Hi all,

    Normally I'm the type to complain that I drafted a deck that massively underperformed, so I thought it would be fun to acknowledge and discuss the opposite scenario as well. I drafted a bit of a mess recently and it vastly exceeded my expectations. In a few games I won by sheer luck, as epitomized by the 7th win (QueenB, who was extremely gracious in defeat after getting a wretched draw with pure Primal influence). However, the single loss was also bad luck... I lost with eight Time cards in my hand and not a single Time influence (the power base for the deck is awful so I can hardly complain). Variance aside, I also have to say the deck was much stronger than I had realized.

    Several cards exceeded my expectations. Reconnaissance was instrumental to almost every victory. Icy Gaze was actually quite important as well, and Icebreaker was actually quite solid in spite of only two stun effects. The biggest surprise was Skywatch Zealot. A few times I was lucky enough to trigger off my only dragon, but in many cases it made all the difference by holding off my opponent and then buffing my best creature (or being sacrificed to Nahid's Faithful). Trickster's Cloak was also vital, often serving to trigger Mastery for my Spiketail or Bloodwolf.

    Anyway, just thought I'd share my experience, which challenged some of my assessments of "marginal" cards... though I don't want to read too much into it because there was also significant luck involved. In fact, my previous deck, which was (I still believe) one of the strongest I've drafted in the format, went 3-3 :(.

    Cheers!

    https://preview.redd.it/sxv8lo3m9i441.png?width=1577&format=png&auto=webp&s=51b259fc8fbb6f16d4fee758cffc9831dd6527ff

    submitted by /u/Cmdr_Salamander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment