• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Eternal Card Game New Hero Promo: The Merriest Mandrake Review

    Eternal Card Game New Hero Promo: The Merriest Mandrake Review


    New Hero Promo: The Merriest Mandrake Review

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    24 Hour Masters Extravaganza Stream

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    For New Year, I will be hosting a 24 hour stream in which we will attempt hitting Masters for both Expedition and Throne. During this stream, all Subscriptions and 60% of donations will be going to a charity that has yet to be decided. Since my channel has a sort of Rhino theme to it, likely towards wildlife preservation of some sort. I realize this is short notice, but that's alright. If you can hang out, we'd love to have you. This community has been supportive towards the content creators lately, the creators themselves doing a lot to help each other out. I'd like to see that keep up moving forward. I also feature artists on my stream, so if you or someone you know does any music, get in touch and I'll check them out for future promotion.

    https://www.twitch.tv/orion6347

    submitted by /u/Meyou52
    [link] [comments]

    MFW my opponent says “An honorable fight” after I concede on turn 3 after they play Endra.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    What’s the current recommended way of getting shiftstone?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    I'm pretty low on shiftstone and I'd like to craft a new deck. I don't mind spending some money, but I already own all the campaigns and theme decks.

    Any recommendations to get a lot of shiftstone quickly?

    submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

    I got 2 legendary drops in draft. I really don't want to mess up with a bad deck - can I have suggestions on what to run? (EWC Link inside)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/VM-ZVkrc1-Y/draft-for-reddit

    I've never gotten double legendaries but that's my pool in the link.

    I'm looking at Time/Shadow splashing Justice. I got a couple tokens and tome for it. I've never ran these particular legendaries though. I'm not great at deck building. What do you guys suggest? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Monday - 2019 in Review

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Wow all these talks of getting diamond chests, and look what happened to me!!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    What are the best cards that will trigger synergistically from each other?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    I really want a deck that makes multiple things happen at once. An example is Zhen-zu and Means to an End. Zhen throws away a card, if it's a cultist I get health, then the health gain makes MtaE discard a card which (if it's a cultist) causes more life gain from Zhen which is more discards etc.

    Earlier today someone got a recurring nightmare to be free and played it on me over and over until I died in one turn. I'm not even sure how they did that. Empower abilities hitting all together are neat too.

    I know they're probably impossible to pull off most of the time but I'm bored.

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Any replacements for Cykalis/ teacher of humility?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I really want to play Elysian midrange, but I don't have cykalis or teacher. Any ideas for replacements?

    submitted by /u/TheSoberPug
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Low Masters MMR

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I'd like to preface this question by apologizing if it's dumb or has been answered already.

    When in Diamond 1 this month, I played against quite a few Masters players, all of whom where top 600 or so. Once I hit Masters, I faced many Diamond 1 players. However, I have yet to face any Masters players ranked above 1000 or so, myself sitting around rank 800. From streams and videos I have seen, it appears players at rank 1000 or above tend to face each other seemingly every game. My question is this: is there some hidden MMR bracket for low Masters ensuring players in the bracket almost always play each other? If not, do players at those ranks have MMR below Diamond 1? Or is it just luck/coincidence that I haven't faced such players? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigFlayMaker
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Combrei Bully

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment