• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Eternal Card Game [PSA] ToG's 'Xultan Bundle' (w/ alt premium Sigils) to be removed from the store soon

    Eternal Card Game [PSA] ToG's 'Xultan Bundle' (w/ alt premium Sigils) to be removed from the store soon


    [PSA] ToG's 'Xultan Bundle' (w/ alt premium Sigils) to be removed from the store soon

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    In case you missed it at the end of the new campaign's announcement, the The Trials of Grodov Xultan Bundle will be removed from the game's store when Promises by Firelight releases. According to Scarlatch on Discord, they are planning on releasing it next Wednesday.

    The top-level Xultan upgrade is what's being removed, the base Trials of Grodov bundle and its premium upgrade should still be available.

    The Xultan upgrade includes the following above the other levels:

    • The alternate Xultan premium Sigils
    • 1 draft ticket
    • 1 box of Dark Frontier

    It costs:

    • 5,000 gems, includes each other level, or
    • 4,000 gems to upgrade from the base level, includes the premium level, or
    • 3,000 gems to upgrade from the premium level

    This will be your last chance to get the Xultan Sigils, unless they re-release this bundle or repackage them in the future.

    submitted by /u/PusillanimousGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Hooru Voltron - 15-3 to make Masters

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Forgive me for not including the traditional proof, but my Voltron Hooru deck just went 15-3 to make Masters:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/7L_75PrSoe0/expedition-hooru-voltron

    And I'm current ranked 87. It's quick and a lot of fun to play as well.

    submitted by /u/Efertik
    [link] [comments]

    Does it has a way to get premium alternate art card ?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Before I had bought Smuggles bundle ,that has FJ smuggle alternate art card,I think if I have four of them I can craft its premium version.I know the condition for craft premium version of is changed ,it looks like even you have no full set of them you can craft premium versiion of that card ,but I think about alternate art card may be it need 4 copies of them before allow to craft premium version.But after I purchased I found it's not allow to craft its premium version.

    Does it has no way to craft premium version of alternate art card? Or,I must wait DWD release the bundles that has it premium version and buy it for get its premium version ?

    submitted by /u/lingnoi_401
    [link] [comments]

    New Campaign: Promises by Firelight

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Top 11 one cost units in Eternal history with aReNGee

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Dual masters player thoughts on the game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Let me begin my first reddit post with a brief description of who I am in relation to Eternal. I am a free to play player who has been playing since the second day of open beta. I will be discussing some of my observations about the game what I like and what I think needs improving.

    In addition to extensive time spent playing eternal I also have tons of experience with other ccgs and games in general both competively and from a design perspective.

    Overall I think Eternal does a lot of things very well. The gameplay while in many ways similar to its forebearer MTG has enough differences to make its its own very satisfying experience. Its greatest gameplay strength in my opinion is the use of the digital medium to create unique card states that cant happen in a paper based ccg.

    Secondly Eternal is a true free to play experience. I have not spent a single dime on the game and have nearly a play set of all existing cards. In fact if anything I belive DWD might be too generous. By the time most expansions arrive I typically have 300,000 gold and 70,000 shiftstone saved.

    Lastly on the positive side of things I belive the devs truly have a good take on keeping things balenced and while not perfect in doing this are very quick to make tweaks when things get out of hand.

    Ok lets talk about the negatives. First and foremost power screw. I know the mulligan has somewhat improved this situation but there are still far too many games that go 1 power redraw 2 power redraw 2 power. That first draw should never have the option for 1 power or 6 power.

    Lastly as to keep this concise, Expedition needs work I feel the options are so limited that it stunts creativity as a format.

    In summation I would like to thank DWD for making and continuing to improve such a wonderful game and you the reader for taking the time to read my ramblings.

    submitted by /u/honeredreplicant
    [link] [comments]

    Help a Noob start playing expedition!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    So I just started playing, about 4 days or so, and really enjoy the game. I bought the Grodov set and the Dead Reckoning campaign (completed). I'm looking for a cheap expedition list that will allow me to jump in and start playing something competitive. I'm a vet to TCGs/CCGs and typically play near the top of the ladder (depending on the game) so any play style is fine with me. Anything helps, thanks! Love the game so far.

    submitted by /u/KingLowisXIV
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the consensus on HOTV?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Are people destroying them or is it still a very fine card at 7? I crafted 4 foil a while back so wondering whether to cash in and craft some things for fun decks or just keep a hold of them

    submitted by /u/hsgroot
    [link] [comments]

    Lingnoi_401's Just Another Burn Deck

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Here,the deck list

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/CDUTYJqew00/lingnoi-401s-just-another-burn-deck

    I think might have met a burn deck sometimes .

    Even it is different deck,but burn deck has same gameplay;throw burn spell at target,at decimate prodigious sorcery for bring back back burn spell with double damage and throw at your opponent face.

    My deck is the same,but it has something different

    As you can see,it has Library Phoenix,Geminon's Choice,and Inspired Prank.

    About Library Phoenix,I use it because Jotun Feast-Caller.

    Why?

    The reason is if you after you use Jotun Feast-Caller third time,your hand might has card that exceed the maximum size hand.

    Also,you have no power enough to play a spell and reduce your has size that is not exceeds your maximum hand size.

    That make you waste card for nothing.

    The phoenix might help to solve this problem.

    And don't forget that ,it is reduces every non-unit card in your hand.

    About,Geminon's Choice.I think if you play burn deck,you might a problem about unit that size exceeds the damage you can do.

    With Geminon's Choice,It transform the unit into useless unit that easily kill by burn spell in your deck.

    About Inspired Prank,I think you might notice that burn deck has many spell card in deck.

    That make you can play a big unit in this deck during mid game and late game

    Hope you have fun with my deck .

    My previous built

    Lingnoi_401's Kodosh milling (the correct name is Linrei milling,I misunderstood about faction.)

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/po0CdXIzr5U/lingnoi-401s-kodosh-milling

    Lingnoi_401's Grodov High cost unit

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/FZ-RZQdL80g/lingnoi-401s-grodov-high-cost-unit

    Lingnoi_401's Grenadin featuring Tasbu

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/yzWqMfMBQSY/lingnoi-401s-grenadin-featuring-tasbu

    Lingnoi_401's Hooru curse

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Bh2D8QfF_Sc/lingnoi-401s-hooru-curse

    Lingnoi_401's Xenan Midrange

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/sm0AAeQQThc/lingnoi-401s-xenan-midrange

    submitted by /u/lingnoi_401
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment