• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Avg. Days Between Set/Campaign Releases

    Eternal Card Game Avg. Days Between Set/Campaign Releases


    Avg. Days Between Set/Campaign Releases

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Avg. Days Between Set/Campaign Releases

    Hi All,

    With the new campaign and set releases teased, I was curious what the time frame was between past releases. I thought they are coming faster and faster at us, so I decided to create a few tables and graphs to see if this is actually true.

    The data is broken out into three pieces: ALL RELEASES, SETS, and CAMPAIGNS

    The first tables always show the actual number of days between releases. The second tables look at the cumulative average of days between releases. For example, it took DWD 89 days after the release of the game to publish Jekk's Bounty and then an additional 148 days for Omens of the past. 89 + 148 = 237 days. Now divide by 2 = 119. And so on...

    I am no math wiz, so if you see any errors let me know and I will probably not find the time to correct them lol.

    Hopefully some of you find this interesting.

    ALL RELEASES

    Actual Days between All Releases

    Graph of Actual Days between All Releases

    Cumulative Avg. Wait of All Releases

    Graph of Cumulative Avg. Wait of All Releases

    SETS

    Actual Days between Set Releases

    Graph of Actual Days between Set Releases

    Cumulative Avg. Wait of Set Releases

    Graph of Cumulative Avg. Wait of Set Releases

    CAMPAIGNS

    Actual Days between Campaign Releases

    Graph of Actual Days between Campaign Releases

    Cumulative Avg. Wait of Campaign Releases

    Graph of Cumulative Avg. Wait of Campaign Releases

    submitted by /u/elifant82
    [link] [comments]

    Topdecks taste better when they are called out (draft)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Wallpaper Wednesday!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Protect your devices with this valkyrie warrior and her airborne call-to-arms!

    Aerial Attendant

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    For those not in the Discord...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Per Scarlatch, get ready for a wild spoiler season tomorrow for the new campaign :)

    Coming soon TM3*5

    What we know so far:

    Zealous Artisan 5 Cost Rakano Exalted Summon: Play a weapon from your hand on Zealous Artisan.

    Solwatcher Tota (apparently Scar's favorite)

    New Eremot!!! (Your curses are fast...) Thanks u/pruwyben

    Set 8 late January/early February


    Pre-order for Eternal: Chronicles Expansion 1 coming soon (and Expansion 2 is in the works)

    submitted by /u/cbookami
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ Preparation

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Dropsmas?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    So I haven't been around for any of the twitch drops stuff. Is "Dropsmas" started? If so it's super underwhelming. It seems like if I watch twitch for a whole day, like a serious amount of time I get about 1 pack and 3 foil uncommons.

    I thought it was hyped up to be some like crazy loot fiesta!? Or is this how it used to be and I missed the golden age of twitch drops? I remember seeing a lot of shiny legendary posts almost like that was the norm. I think I've gotten 1 (non-premium) rare at the most.

    Also influence rate seems to be super super super slow. Maybe it's faster if you're a streamer?

    submitted by /u/ChaatedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    ECQ: Promises by Firelight Alt Art Card and Premium Card Back

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    [Masters] Argenporters

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Which deck to build?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Hi, new player here. I've played in the past HS and MTGA and now I want to try something new. For the moment,I've played only Gauntlet to farm some cards and I will try Forge once I earn some gold. But I would also like to build a deck so I can play Ranked. Can anyone suggest any budget decks for a beginner? I like all style of decks(aggro,midrange,control). Also, which basic and popular cards I need to craft? Thanks everyone!

    *Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/orange232323
    [link] [comments]

    Love when this happen

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    So...what's going on in Myria? Or is it Xulta?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    I used to be much more attached to the lore in Eternal (played since closed beta and all), but in the finishing months of my doctorate program I lost touch with playing very much and following the story. The last content I was really aware of was the story with Svetya and her return to power. Since then I recall some vague things about the shadowlands and an oni who can't communicate with someone who is never named. I'm guessing the new land is Xulta, but every time I try to read the story updates, I can't make heads or tails of them. Could I ask someone to either give me the cliff notes version of the recent lore, or point me to a place where I can decipher it? Would greatly appreciate!

    submitted by /u/strps
    [link] [comments]

    Should "spark" and "tribute" become Onslaught Instead?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    It doesn't SEEM like doing this could be a problem with the cards themselves, but I'm often wrong.

    Also, doing this will "tidy up" the mechanics somewhat.

    As it is, to activate "spark" one of your units must hit the opposing player. This can most times be hard to do in a timely manner. "Tribute" requires one of your units to die, or commit suicide, to activate. Onslaught? Just have something attack...anything.

    I rarely(almost never) even see spark or tribute units used except in draft, forge or gauntlet. Rarely I see them in draft though.

    Anyways, this is just conjecture, not fact nor really is it an opinion. I just want a clean discussion.

    submitted by /u/Shadowcran
    [link] [comments]

    My 7-1 Draft Deck

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    This felt good after just coming back to the game.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Any news on a new campaign being released?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Anyone else feel that the current meta is boring? So when will the set 7.5 drop?

    submitted by /u/kdashsoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment