• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Eternal Card Game The most helpful Twitch drop!

    Eternal Card Game The most helpful Twitch drop!


    The most helpful Twitch drop!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Play Throne they said..... it'll be fun they said....

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Balance Changes 1/6

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Our designer commentary details the new batch of balance changes coming this Monday.

    Balance Changes 1/6

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Check - Millstome Chapter 2 - Socrato (THRONE)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    The End of An E(nd)ra - Discussing the Jan 6th patch changes

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Returning player here. Got 32k SS, what deck to craft?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:34 AM PST

    Hi im a returning player, again. Lol, i have been burnt out last november and stopped playing, i recently purchased the lastest campaign and now wanna ask you guys, what deck should i craft? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jemjeminijem
    [link] [comments]

    A Rant

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Does anyone else have a deck type they absolutely DESPISE piloting, or going against?

    Mine is Fire. I hate it. I hate it so much. Fire anything, either Rakano, Praxis, Stonescar, anything with Fire in it I despise to my very core. It sucks to play against it, and I suck playing WITH it. Every. Single. Time. I don't get it. It's quick, it's destructive, should burn quick, but no matter what I do or how I build decks it plods along like a donkey and I get burned. My initial draws are 9/10 times garbage with only 2 or 3 power and none for three or four turns after.

    I despise Fire decks in their entirety.

    submitted by /u/RagingDemon1430
    [link] [comments]

    Re the Haunting Scream change

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    A lot of people are trying to talk about the Haunting Scream change as a buff or nerf or side grade, but looking at the mana cost doesn't really analyze it properly. Before Endra, in most of the good decks where it has been good, it is good because it provides reach. In this context I mean 'reach' to be those last few points of damage to seal a win by the generally faster deck when a slower deck has stalled out against it.

    In a lot of aggro decks, reach is provided for with burn spells. (Torch, flameblast, obliterate, maul). In some it is provided through overwhelm. And in others it was provided for with Haunting Scream. Scream always had combo potential which was seen in all sorts of bad combo decks, but in the good decks where it was good the combo potential was an upside, not the defining reason for it being in the deck. The change alters the general idea of the card. Before it was a reach card with some combo potential. Now it is a combo card where if it provides damage it will likely be for a combo win.

    What you think of that change depends more on where you sit with respect to play styles. If you think weakening aggro by weakening some of its reach is worth getting a more flexible combo tool, you'll like the change.

    submitted by /u/Elrinder
    [link] [comments]

    Rank 69. Nice.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    How aggro works?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am a new player with previous experience in HS and Mythgard. It's not clear to me how to play aggro decks in Eternal. With all that blocking mechanic it seems it would be very different than in HS/Mythgard

    submitted by /u/sirparsifalPL
    [link] [comments]

    Feln Control (need some adjustment)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Hi guys, after a month playing, I'll decide to try some deck building and try to make a decent deck. I'm actually using this decklist, but I'm not too sure about the market. Any help?

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/UcaryaGdeJY/feln-control-expedition

    submitted by /u/Celtarra28
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend me a deck that beats combrei aggro?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    It's all over gold like a plague.

    what beats aggro decks in general?

    submitted by /u/wetkhajit
    [link] [comments]

    How to export sealed league cards

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    New player here and I'm doing my first league play. I'd like to analyze all my league cards using the tool, but I'm confused by all the partial answers I've found on how to do so. If I'm looking at my deck from the league menu, I don't see any option to export a deck. Can someone explain to me the steps on how to do this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DookieKong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment