• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Minotaur Chests

    Eternal Card Game Minotaur Chests


    Minotaur Chests

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    New Promo: Gerrit, Throne Guardian

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    The gold chests have Minotaur heads!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    The gold chests have Minotaur heads!

    This took me way too long (been playing since 10/17) but the gold chests have Minotaur heads! Makes sense, Minotaurs are the bankers in Myria. Now I need the community's wisdom - are the other chests Minotaurs as well? They look more demon-y.

    https://preview.redd.it/a60qzoitdfn41.png?width=1747&format=png&auto=webp&s=813b56c0892b0bafe31921e08e0558c41c369dbd

    submitted by /u/RFeynman1972
    [link] [comments]

    Creation Nation Station

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    This is a WIP (plus the beer I'm drinking) for everyone to enjoy. I just won TWO games in a row with it .

    regardless of me being drunk or the deck's potential mediocrity, I wanted to share because I am having fun, legitimate fun with this bit.

    It's like, half stranger, half board-wipe, half Naoki, ALL FUN THO!

    If you have pointers, I'd love to hear them as I'm only like a B- level deck builder but an A++ Deck Sharer.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Z9g5dNn1iII/creation-nation-station

    submitted by /u/PandaBroPound
    [link] [comments]

    3 color control deck. will this work? need outside perspective

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    So I am building a a control deck and not really sure if its gonna work or even run. need help trimming the fat and open to suggestions

    Sandstorm titan, Arcane restraint, Tocas waystone harvester, Larai the appraiser, Embargo officer

    Adjudicators Gavel and Electrostatic distortion. are the bulk that im trying to build around

    some other ideas were Patience, Avigraft, City wide ban, Paruls choice and Rime conclave smuggler.

    I am currently using a curse deck that i have done very well with. I came up with this deck concept but cant seem to get it right. is it too heavy to run?

    submitted by /u/TheOneMarMar
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Best Alternate Win Conditions

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Top 5 Best Alternate Win Conditions

    https://preview.redd.it/nb3ouvplvdn41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=e43e59fa963b5ac5bf6e758b62df5bb93fb2ba2d

    Tired of just sending your units across the battle field and smashing your opponents face to win the game? Well here are a few alternative ways to win a game of Eternal that might just leave you feeling a little more satisfied and clever. Top 5 alternate win conditions for Eternal along with a slightly in depth breakdown of each one and why I chose them!

    https://youtu.be/9RSOURLLa2Y

    ***spoiler***

    Maul

    Kairos

    Nightfall Lethal

    Talir Combo

    Solitude

    Blitz

    Prodigal Sorcery

    The Last Word

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Praxis turbo granger. AKA Praxis midrange--now more mindless than ever.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Disenchanting guide?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Is there any updated one?

    submitted by /u/whiskey_the_spider
    [link] [comments]

    Pointless thought dump after 600hrs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I think I've been playing this game for a year now, and for a ftp game that's a shit ton of value. After all that play time I couldn't leave DWD hanging and ended up dumping $60 to buy all of the campaigns.

    Looking back, the fact that eternal is more of a low commitment type of game is what made it such a time dump for me. Playing a quick match while eating lunch or listening to a podcast is just so damp appealing.

    Now before getting into Eternal, I was new to the genre of card games. Even with 600hrs I still consider myself a somewhat casual player since most of the time when I see people going into the intricacies of the game it all sounds like jargon to me. With that being said, I don't think I can play ftp games anymore. Eternal has been increasingly frustrating to play lately due to its ftp elements. I notice that as I've gotten older my taste in games have shifted a bit. I would MUCH rather pay $60 off the bat for a well balanced game with fun progression rather than playing a grindy ftp game. I lost count of how many times I've had a new deck idea and had to quickly abandon it because I didn't have a enough cards and not enough shift stone to craft them. One piece of advice I always hear given to new players is to focus all of your shift stone on one deck and grind gauntlet/versus with it. But in a game with countless deck ideas that the definition of boring to me.

    But that's just how these ftp card games work. You have to repeatedly drop some cash on the game or endure a long grind to make the decks you want. And to the contrary of what you might be thinking, I'm not calling this a flaw. The game is free, so of course it's gonna be this way. It's just that I value my time a little bit more than I did a few years ago.

    On another note, one thing that always bugged me is how certain match ups blatantly predetermines the outcome of a match. The reason why I bring this up is because when I lose a match, I ask myself, "what did I do wrong and where can I improve?". And most of the time the answer is nothing. You just had a bad match up or didn't draw the right cards. I get that all card games rely off of luck to some extent, but something about that just rubs me the wrong way. I always have the urge to change my deck after a loss, and when losing this way it seems like you never has a chance.

    Gud game. Also fuck primal.

    submitted by /u/just_that1guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment