• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Eternal Card Game This league is gonna get janky!

    Eternal Card Game This league is gonna get janky!


    This league is gonna get janky!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Best promo card so far

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PST

    This card is the most entertaining buildaround card so far! I dont think I had so much fun building and researching a good play around deck as I had this month.

    Great turnaround after the kind of meh expansion for me. Kudos to Direwolf.

    submitted by /u/deadshot92
    [link] [comments]

    Dear DWD, can we please have "sealed league export pool" added soon?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PST

    ...or if not, could you please reply and just let me know it's never going to happen and I'll stop bugging you about it.

    As always, thanks for a brilliant game -- which would be even better with an easy way for new players to post their sealed collection when asking for deckbuilding help.

    submitted by /u/SmartJava
    [link] [comments]

    DWD please can we have another Hero's Rise event?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    It's been so long.

    submitted by /u/S0lun3
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights #145 - Turn Up the Golem

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Deck Check - Format C: (EXPEDITION)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Completed a Forge run today and won my gold back plus some!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Legendaries from EoE-Thoughts

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    It's been several weeks since the release of EoE and the influx of new cards. And with new cards, means new legendaries! Some on first glance people knew were already going to be good, and some....need maybe more cards in the future to help them along.

    But what legendary cards from EoE did you think were either hot garbage or unplayable, but after playing it/against it, actually were a lot better than they seemed? Wanted to limit it to legenadaries this time around.

    Mine was Shavka's lute. When first revealed I thought this thing was hot garbage, so of course I opened them on my first day of unpacking. Didn't bother playing with it at all till this week. Turns out, 7 mana oblierate is pretty good in Expedition. It just one of those things that just ends the game when played. Plus the warcries can be relevant, because turning a 3 health unit to a 4+ health unit means a lot against current removal. Haven't played with the sac dragon option much, but seems useful in my menace stranger deck, where I can turn my 1-2 drop strangers into a 7/7 overwhelm dragon in theory, but needs more testing. Still don't think it's throne viable, and still wish it was 2 mana so the fire market spell can grab it (don't have a full playset, and being only able to take out from justice market probably puts a lot of people off from playing it) but with my limited copies, it has always performed well.

    Interested to see what other people's legendaries took them by surprised.

    submitted by /u/Tigeon
    [link] [comments]

    A survey on the key aspects of CCGs/TCGs

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Hey there guys.
    I'm an Italian law graduate working on a project study on CCGs/TCGs design and card packs monetization (and a filthy UW control player). As some of you may know, The Gambling Regulators European Forum released a joint statement in 2018, signed by regulators from 15 European countries and the Washington State Gambling Commission, expressing concern that the prize/lootbox/packs system in digital games is tantamount to gambling. This may or may not cover the "card packs randomness" (for now, the answer is: it does not), but many players find the act of opening packs (rectius, the "pulls") one of the most satisfying experiences apart from the gameplay itself.

    I wrote a quick (4 minutes) SURVEY highlighting some of these questions, together with others to put the former in prospective and avoid biases. If you manage to get 4 spare minutes to help me out on this I'd be extremely grateful. It is NOT a long ass questionnaire filled with open answers, I tried to keep it as simple as possible. And I asked the mods for permission to post it first.

    I'll be sharing it with other communities to get a decent sized pool to pretend my data is meaningful. (I'm not getting any money by the way, this started mainly because of my curiosity on the matter and my active role as a player).

    So thanks a lot for your time and JESUS CHRIST VOTE 0 ON THE IMPORTANCE OF RNG THANK YOU.
    Godspeed

    submitted by /u/Endinelli
    [link] [comments]

    Triple master and currently ranked 126th in monthly event ��...yeet

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Helping you draft Echoes of Eternity ep55

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Helping you draft Echoes of Eternity ep55

    https://preview.redd.it/m4yn62k523k41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb5bfd1c169e5d680d111740a01bf32624a92766

    In this Eternal Echoes of Eternity deep dive, Jedi, Johnholio, and Darth_Herman2 cover all things EoE draft including several pack 1 pick 1's, a break down of all the archetypes viable in the draft format, how to attack the draft portion, and light discussions on cards that sound out to us. Also included in the episode are shout outs, what's the play, and constructed corner segments. As always you are welcome to join the discord and enjoy the interactions and wisdom of our entire community.

    https://youtu.be/rB16OMdj5xg

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/uhkq1rgODmQ/xenan-strangers-from-podcast

    https://www.reddit.com/r/EternalCardGame/comments/f940ey/echoes_of_eternity_community_draft_set_review/

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-55-echoes-of-eternity-first-impression

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Evenhanded Auralian Touch of Battle Gauntlet Grinder

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I usually get a sealed pool that is the equivalent of a donkey's fart. Lady Luck has graced me today :)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Best Purchase For Shiftstone?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Howdy!

    I'd like to start climbing the ladder and I need to craft the market cards and a few key cards to streamline some meta decks.

    Since I can't purchase Shiftstone...

    Should I purchase packs?

    Should I purchase the campaigns?

    Are any of the promotion bundles worth it?

    Or any other ideas would be appreciated!

    I only have $40 to spend so I want to make sure I get the best value in my purchase.

    submitted by /u/Dbomb18
    [link] [comments]

    Yojimbo and Aegis: Stop the silence?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Has anyone tried to see if it works?

    submitted by /u/Delanorix
    [link] [comments]

    Community: delete golem. DWD: understood. Deleting Elysian. Question: what are the circumstances necessary for DWD to blow up a core engine card (privilege of rank, elysian pathfinder/trailblazer) vs. nerfing around the problem (golem, Alessi)?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Okay, so...after still running into evenhanded decks this morning, I feel like I've had enough of that card. Golem -> golem -> oops you lose is just a miserable feeling, even if the decks don't have a high w/r or representation. So my question is this, to DWD:

    When is it time to actually blow up an engine card--something that makes a deck actively function, vs. just nerfing some pieces around it and hoping that the problem doesn't come back later?

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    New player unsure how to join sealed league

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Hi guys, I started playing about 10 days ago. I have come across from TESL. I want to join the new sealed league but can't see where. I have an events button which is locked. When I hover over it says to complete my placement matches to unlock. 2 questions - is the events area where I join sealed league? what are placement matches? I have been playing expedition but still locked. Do I need to play throne as well? Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Shaqatak69
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest some player made achievements for me to do.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I mainly want to play versus AI in some weird new way. Would especially like it if it required campaign missions.

    submitted by /u/littledragon9482
    [link] [comments]

    So any thoughts on this?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Shiftstoned like app

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Hello. Is there any app like shiftstoned (web which counts influence requirements) on android.

    submitted by /u/honza099
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about Lastlight Judgement?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PST

    So is it just me or is this card insanely broken? Yesterday I got matched with the 30th ranked masters player, twice, and was one turn away from winning. Now I was using my own deck and pulled off the decks perfect combo and it still wasn't enough.

    I use an even deck and it all fell into place, I dropped my 4 drop Vara on turn 3, then Praxis Arcanum on turn 4 which lowers cost of each unit and relic, then got out an early Grodovs Stranger, followed by both Xenan Obelisk and SST in the next turn, then when I was about to win I dropped yet another Grodovs Stranger with charge (via Arcanum). Having a board full of that many high tier units with an Obelisk that early should be an easy win. It's rare to pull that off with one of the strongest possible combos of that deck. It should beat almost anything when you pull that off, yet all he had to do was drop this broken card. Then he either had another one in his deck or drew it from the void whenever I managed to get board control again. How is that strategy? It's point and click, that's it. I can understand it's sort of similar to Harsh Rule but this gets rid of sites too and when you have a deck that's built specifically around this and the nightfall aspect it's almost impossible to beat. I played him twice and both times it was just ridiculous, how do you counter that?

    submitted by /u/masonjar01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment