• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Hit a Huge Milestone in my Twitch/Eternal Career. Rank #1 Draft. Live right now!

    Eternal Card Game Hit a Huge Milestone in my Twitch/Eternal Career. Rank #1 Draft. Live right now!


    Hit a Huge Milestone in my Twitch/Eternal Career. Rank #1 Draft. Live right now!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Opening Packs for Sealed League: Whispers of the Throne

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Time to jump into Eternal's monthly sealed league! This month it's themed around whispers of eternity, In this video I open the packs and talk about some of the cards I open up. Please enjoy and subscribe if you want to see more of this type of content.

    Click here to check out the video: https://youtu.be/oaayQmg4Sdo

    The night I recorded this I watched good ol' HatsOnLamps' Stream, and I reference him in the video. Here is the link to his Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hatsonlamps

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Every just plays Strangers. It's so boring.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Even if you win it's so boring playing against the same deck every game.

    submitted by /u/Cetha
    [link] [comments]

    Deck for new user

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hello, I started play this game yesterday, any good deck for new user? Its my first card game. Ty

    submitted by /u/lQuintaro
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow mobile users, is there a way to play when you’re not on WiFi now?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just came back to the game after not playing for a while. I noticed pretty quickly that they changed something, and I can no longer play the game if I am not connected to WiFi. Do any of you know a workaround for this by chance, as I have a 5 hour drive tomorrow and I'm only going to be driving one way, and id like to do some masters grinding if I can.

    Edit: the vibe I'm getting is that it's something on my end, so please share any insights you can.

    submitted by /u/Yoursoulsmate
    [link] [comments]

    For Draft mode, the game says I will be playing against people who drafted from the same packs as me. That is definitely not the case is it ?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    If I take 3 days to make the deck and play 3 days later, no way my draftmates were waiting 3 days for me to play....

    In fact, are the draft packs even rotating among the same people ? I have taken breaks halfway through drafts before.

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    Something is wrong DWD

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment