• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Eternal Card Game New Event! Spring Challenge - Throne!

    Eternal Card Game New Event! Spring Challenge - Throne!


    New Event! Spring Challenge - Throne!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Praxis Trove is super buggy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I was really excited to build combo decks with Praxis Trove after the new patch, but it is sadly broken. Hopefully this can get some more attention towards fixing it and also warn off any other poor saps like me.

    Example bugs: Casting Reweave off of Trove consistently fails to have any targets even if there are tons of legal ones. Casting Call to Arms off of Trove fizzled Casting End of Hostilities off of Trove will only create one copy even if tribute is activated and the tribute icon displays on the card as it is resolving.

    All of these issues seem to crop up when I cast more than 1 or 2 cards off of Trove in a single turn.

    submitted by /u/Ravenite
    [link] [comments]

    Winners and Losers from Whispers of the Throne

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    EoE Draft Play Through Video

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    EoE Draft Play Through Video

    https://preview.redd.it/acsics5vzjq41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=738fd1f73a853dd7dda193e761abeca0b927deec

    This video has me going through the drafting process, explaining how I evaluate cards in a draft as well as the deck building to include justifying cuts and inclusions. After that we play the deck in as many games as we can either winning or losing the draft. =)

    https://youtu.be/_DmDUtQ8K3E

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding official events

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    So I know there was a recent ECQ, congratz VirginMary, but I was wondering if there is a website I can look at that shows ALL of the official events like that? I have tried looking around and honestly the DWD website is....well its a website.

    I never put much thought into doing these but I am feeling pretty good on the current deck list I am running and would like to truly test it out on the best of the best.

    submitted by /u/Asmoday1232
    [link] [comments]

    Ally Second Script Line Not Working.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    When playing an Ally, the secondary line is not mentioned. Example: "The End!" is not mention with Steady Marshal when placing another Gunslinger onto the board. Thanks. Sincerely, Paul T. Edited for grammar.

    submitted by /u/PTuason
    [link] [comments]

    Need monthly league advice

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need some help about monthly leagues.

    This is my second league. Last month I had some good time on the first week, got decent win rate in my opinion (50/50), but in the other weeks of the month I had to play really late at night to get some decent win rate. And when I say late at night I mean 3:00 to 4:00 am. I ended up around 12000 in the leaderboard if I can recall.

    This month I have like two wins in six or seven games. Even though I'm playing late. These has been really stressing me out. It's really frustrating to play with a deck I didn't enjoy assembling.I'm used to make thematic decks like spell damage, oni, sacrificing, stuff like that.

    At the same time I don't like the idea of paying 12.500 gold (I don't use cash) and not even playing. Am I missing some low cost low reward strategy? Is it worth waiting to play on the last week so I have more cards to choose? The time makes that much difference? Does region? (Brazilian by the way). My goal is to open packs and get new cards, should I play a different model? (Have masters only in gountlet) I've been playing casual and some times throne but never went up one rank.

    If you have some answers and tips to a really casual player I would like to hear it. Thx.

    submitted by /u/LeoStrack
    [link] [comments]

    Power creep in Eternal throne mode and card games

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    How is power creep affair now in the game in your opinion? Note that I'm refering to Throne mode only, and that's why Expedition is one of the best features DWD has ever released.

    Since the release of Whispers of the Throne I have reviewed the cards from old sets and many of them are so obsolete/underwhelm compared to the lastest releases now. Guess what, the Harsh Rule people used to complain as OP is such a bad card now against the unit-centric based meta, with wide various engines of reanimates or simply drawing units from void, or stable card draw engines like Strangers (time and fire). The SST meme is actually playable because fliers are jerks, but the space for him is so tight when there are many higher priorities for the deck. Let alone many old legendaries with effects that laughable compared to the better new cards. I think "power creep rate" is like "inflation rate" in the sense that it's unavoidable, but we want to keep it at low rate for balance and healthy game. So what is your opinion about the current game stage?

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment