• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Eternal Card Game 4/2 Update

    Eternal Card Game 4/2 Update


    4/2 Update

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    We have made the following fixes and improvements:

    • Fixed an issue where cards would occasionally get discarded if many were played at the same time via Destiny.

    • Combustion Brawler and Spear of the Dying Sun now have VFX auras.

    • Fixed several visual issues on the League event screen.

    • Fixed an issue where Double Damage was not being applied to Relic weapon attacks.

    • Relic weapons should now once again correctly apply battle skills to spells.

    • Fixed an issue where some draw and discard effects were incorrectly allowing Destiny cards to be played before discarding.

    • Fixed an issue where Praxis Trove would fail to resolve Worthy Cause.

    • Keelo, Bold Innovator should no longer always weak hint in hand.

    • Fixed an issue where some users had Theme Deck quests stuck in-progress.

    If you encounter these issues after restarting Eternal, or have any questions, please let us know at support@direwolfdigital.com or via in-game feedback under Options.

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    First time doing Sealed monthly league

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    So this is the first time I've given sealed monthly league a try. I'm not a great brewer, and don't do that well in draft. But it seems fun, so I'm gonna give it a go. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Here is my card pool: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Lf__CUs0lSQ/first-sealed-monthly Doesn't seem to me like I have any bombs in there, but maybe I'm missing something.

    I've tried brewing two different type of deck. The first is a flyers deck: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/uCEC1Pm0YA4/monthly-sealed-1-fliers The idea there is to get Majestic Skies out, or use the Gentle Grazer to get it out, and then use the heavy purple flyers at the end. I'm wondering if this just doesn't have the oomph to get KOs. And it has basically no attachments

    The second idea is more aggressive, with unseen battle skills + onis: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/dziCbdfCNhI/sealed-monthly-2 I'm wondering here if this is gonna run out of gas too quickly.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and advice for sealed monthly league!

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    Arguably my best ever forge deck

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    April EOE Draft #2: 7-2 Xenan(Shadow and Time) Tempo Combo Masters Drafting / All picks discussed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Kaelos' dragon boiz

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Wallpaper Wednesday!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    After Caiphus' disappearance, Eilyn's claim on the Eternal Throne could not be denied.

    Rep Eternal on all your devices with this weeks wallpaper - Battle at the Gates!

    https://www.direwolfdigital.com/eternal/wallpapers/

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    HELP anybody having deck problems since the latest update?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm playing on the xbox, my problem is no matter what deck I use since the most recent update after the initial hand I wil pull all my power cards with nothing inbetween, maybe I just had some bad luck? A couple of times I have been up to 16 of twenty power with no other cards besides power cards drawn.

    submitted by /u/HappyGimp
    [link] [comments]

    How should you prepare for a big tournament? Sunyveil, camomilk, Stormblessed and Doc28 discuss on this week's FECast!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    People just waiting for the timer to run out on throne

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Why do people do this? I understand getting salty but if you dont want to play anymore why not just concede instead of wasting someone elses time?

    submitted by /u/Nightflare111
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of 25k gold?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game since jekks bounty came out so I don't have a lot of cards since then. Was thinking of spending 25k on the new set just released should I buy that or should I spend it on one of the campaign's? What campaign is considered to have the best cards?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pipermac
    [link] [comments]

    Killing a Quickdraw unit with Combat Damage

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Hi,

    For the sake of this Question, let's use Ashara, Ruthless Assassin as the example, and let's assume she is attacking with one unit so she gets the +4 and quickdraw. So we're dealing with a 7/3 quickdraw.

    Is the only way to kill it with combat damage to have a unit with 8 health? Or does chump blocking work on quickdraw units?

    Example: I attack with Ashara at 7/3 quickdraw. My opponent chump blocks me with two 4/4's. Do I deal 7 damage to both those units before they deal their 4 to me, thus keeping my Ashara alive, or do I deal 4 of Ashara's 7 damage to one 4/4, and the remaining 3 to the other blocker, which wouldn't be enough to kill it, and it in Turn kills my Ashara?

    submitted by /u/TheFaytalist
    [link] [comments]

    WotT, ToG or PbF?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I finally have enough gold and these are the only 3 sets I don't have. Which would you recommend and why?

    submitted by /u/onlyhereforduellinks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment