• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Eternal Card Game DWD: More playmats like this. What a stunner!

    Eternal Card Game DWD: More playmats like this. What a stunner!


    DWD: More playmats like this. What a stunner!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    [Shadow of the Spire Spoiler] Spire Shadows

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Eternal - Rakano Draft

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Weird interaction with Madness and Eremot, Mindsplinter

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I can't decide whether this is intended or not. My opponent played a Mindsplinter, I madnessed it and hit the player where it transformed in to Clutches attached to him. But then when I ended turn, the Clutches ended up on me.

    I can kind of see it both ways, but was surprised I didn't keep control and it feels like a bug. Does that seem like the right interaction with transform to others?

    submitted by /u/deckhandhurricane
    [link] [comments]

    TheBoxer's Revenge, Shadows of the Spire Preview! | FECast Ep 26

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    OldIronNuts Casual Saturday Tourney: Showdown At The Cornwatch Corral!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Every Saturday night King OIN holds a casual tournament on his Twitch stream. Tonight we will be running decks with with 20+ Gunslinger units and 5+ Weapon attachments. "Preview" cards from the upcoming set are banned. The stream starts at 9pm CDT and unless a lot of people show up early and ready to go, the tourney generally start 1-2 hours after that. We have very long streams on Saturdays; at least 8 hours but usually 10 or even 12 hours. This means people from many time zones can drop in and play or watch and see if they get inspired to throw a deck together to play with us as long (or briefly) as they wish.

    These events are designed with special rules to make people think outside the meta and just have fun; there are no prizes other than bragging rights! Multiple champions can and often are declared when someone on the top of the heap has to leave the stream before it is over. So please do stop by OldIronNuts' Twitch stream tonight to watch our knights, lords and ladies battle it out, and if this sounds fun to you, all you have to do to enter is show up with a Throne deck that conforms to the above rules! We'll save a seat for you in the Great Hall!

    -Nethescurial (Magistrate of Music, Mayhem and Marketing)

    submitted by /u/Animus777Mundi
    [link] [comments]

    I Lost on the 6th Game of a Forge. My Two Gold Chests Upgraded Into These Babies

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Edge of Prophecy seems bugged; armor doubles immediately when it hits the void. Am I missing something?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hooru Incursion

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    In Which Jaxxis Tries to Break EDGE OF UPRISING (Skycrag Tokens Decklist)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Looking for sealed advice...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So last month I did my first sealed league, and ended up having a lot of fun and going 22-18 (ended up around ~650). Trying to do a little better this time. Here is my card pool:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/phTeQnhcUoI/sealed-monthly-may-pool-1st-week

    I didn't see anything really jump out except Waystone Gate, and maybe Strange Blacksmith. So I tried to put together a relic/armory deck...and it hasn't really worked. I went 0-2 first two. So I'd like to know: -Are there any cards I need to be playing but am not? -Are there any cards I shouldn't play and am? - Should I abandon my build and try something else? -Should I just wait for next week's packs?

    Thanks! I love the community here

    Here's the build I brewed: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/GkYyBvNqK_I/sealed-monthly-may-1st-week-0-2

    2 Calibrate (Set8 #31) 2 Furyblade (Set8 #2) 1 Kindling Carver (Set8 #4) 1 Sky Worshipper (Set8 #36) 1 Magnificent Stranger (Set8 #39) 1 Pillar of Progress (Set8 #159) 1 Sear (Set8 #8) 1 Shardbinder (Set8 #41) 1 Siege Provisions (Set8 #65) 1 Soldrain Smithing (Set8 #9) 2 Unfamiliar Interloper (Set8 #202) 1 Willbreaker (Set8 #69) 1 Display of Creation (Set8 #178) 1 Fire Conjuring (Set8 #16) 1 Humbug Nest (Set8 #45) 1 Jadehorn (Set8 #70) 2 Rectifier (Set8 #46) 1 Sky King Storyteller (Set8 #76) 1 Turn Back Time (Set8 #48) 1 Waystone Gate (Set8 #49) 1 Divebomb (Set8 #78) 1 Strange Blacksmith (Set8 #150) 1 Xultan Arbalest (Set8 #81) 1 Rageheart Paladin (Set8 #84) 1 Thunder of Wings (Set8 #24) 1 Sunset Enforcer (Set8 #56) 1 Bhodi & Rox (Set8 #57) 1 Shugo's Hooked Sword (Set8 #27) 5 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1) 4 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126) 7 Time Sigil (Set1 #63) 2 Token of Tradition (Set8 #196)

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    Was stuck on Jekk for the longest time. This win was so satisfying!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Soo…. I just faced the Nicto Gauntled boss - you know the one that gives you ANY random card at the starr of each turn - and on both of my first two turns I get a Seal of Devotion.... Why Nicto? Just Why?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Feels good to be king, even if for one day only

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    How to get rank 1 on first day of an event: Just spend your entire day playing 6 rounds!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Theme decks vs. Forge vs. Draft value for gold?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Newish player (20+ hours according to Steam) with some background in Hearthstone and way long time ago also in MtG.

    I'm wondering what's the best value for gold for a new player who is trying to increase their card collections. I've got about 10k gold currently.

    1. I can do two drafts for 5k each. (I've done 1 before).
    2. Buy 3 theme decks for 3k each. (Which ones are the best? Which ones contain most Legendaries?) *)
    3. Do 4 Forge's. (I've done zero before).

    I'm wondering what to do to get most value out of my gold. If you answer please provide some reasoning why to do that and not the one of others. Feel free to tip any other strategies how to most economically get more cards?

    I'm asking because I could not find a fresh thread about this topic. If one exists please feel free to point me into that direction.

    Thanks for any suggestions and tips. :)

    *) I can probably find these out somewhere where the contents are listed?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/joni79
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty sure I'll never do this well ever again

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment