• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Just discovered this game on Steam somewhat randomly, really happy I did. This my new favorite digital TCG.

    Eternal Card Game Just discovered this game on Steam somewhat randomly, really happy I did. This my new favorite digital TCG.


    Just discovered this game on Steam somewhat randomly, really happy I did. This my new favorite digital TCG.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I like the card systems, the rate in which cards packs/golds are awarded, the art/lore/world, the variety of decks (though I'm still pretty new so perhaps I haven't figured out "the meta"), and overall I think this will be my main digital TCG going forward. It feels very familiar but the moment that familiarity passes away I'm greeted by this pretty robust TCG. I really like it.

    submitted by /u/getOperation
    [link] [comments]

    7/1 Update

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    We have made the following fixes and improvements:

    • Resolved a server issue that could cause some players to experience lag while playing games over the past few days. Thank you for your patience.

    • Improved matchmaking so that players with higher rank at the beginning of the month will have reduced wait times.

    • Fixed an issue where units that died at the same time as Makto, Valorous Savior could incorrectly lose their Revenge.

    • Fortune Teller should now properly apply its effect to itself if it dies and has Revenge.

    • Fixed an issue where Kaspar, Oren of Kosul would not properly copy the Spellcraft effects of the player's relics.

    • Improved Midnight Hunt's VFX.

    • Fixed an issue where Wasteland Broker could sometimes cause the game to hang.

    • Copies of Emblems created by Marshal Ironthorn should once again deal damage and give the player the choice to Decimate.

    • Fixed an issue where Camouflaged Musket would incorrectly attempt to buff a relic weapon that replaced the Musket at the beginning of the turn.

    • Silverblade Intrusion should no longer be able to be played on a single target if there are additional eligible targets in play.

    • Fixed an issue where Copperhall Chancellor could prevent Syl, Cabal Strongarm's ability from creating a bat if your other bats died at the same time.

    • Fixed an issue where the unit that Learned Imitator transformed into would incorrectly regain its Strength when changing zones.

    • Improved the hinting for Bubble Shield.

    • Improved Curtain Call's VFX.

    • Fixed an issue where Svetya, Lightbringer was not preventing Sites from playing units.

    • Wump & Mizo's transformation effect should now properly trigger Wildgrowth Druid.

    • Fixed an issue where Tasbu, the Tempter's effect could cause an infinite loop.

    If you encounter any of these issues after restarting Eternal, or have any questions, please let us know at support@direwolfdigital.com or via in-game feedback under Options.

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter 44: Dead or Alive

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    LSV Streaming Argent Depths at 2pm MDT!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Want to see the new set Argent Depths in action?

    LSV will be streaming Eternal League and Draft on twitch.tv/direwolfdigital today at 2pm MDT (20:00 UTC)!

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Well played DWD...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    No Meta breakdown today

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    This week there is no meta breakdown, as I got too few responses to create one (Thanks to YellowTernal (LurksLeighs) for your submissions). I know people want to see this type of content, but without your data, I can not produce it. So this is a reminder to report your Throne and Expedition games at this survey. Any submissions are welcome and if responses remain low, I will probably have to make bi-weekly or monthly reports. All data collected up to this point remains in the dataset for the next installment, which will come as soon as I hit 200 games for either format.

    submitted by /u/susuexp
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Deck Tech: Rakano Surge Throne

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hellfire interaction with Siege Train

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Argent Depths format updates: changes to Draft Packs and Expedition

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Bug with face aegis and Aniyah

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    When I play Aniyah, Master Sleuth, my opponent plays Vara Vengeance Seeker and I kill it but Aniyah is still on the field the display shows the aegis on my face again, but the game tracks that I have no face aegis correctly.

    This also occurs sometimes if aniyah dies and I get face aegis afterwards from say hooru smuggler. If my opponent tries to break the aegis the game tracks the break but the aegis visual stays. I've had this issue on moblie and on pc.

    Is there somewhere in game to report this?

    submitted by /u/papalbullshittery
    [link] [comments]

    This moment was supposed to be satisfying

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Siphoner Paladin Bug or I'm Just Dumb?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Playing a Forge game and AI plays Electrostatic Distortion on me a few turns later, I play Hearty Warrior and AI plays Forbidden-Rider Outcast giving the Warrior -3 ATK. Next turn, I play Siphoner Paladin, sacking the Warrior to get a 3/3 weapon, but I don't get the weapon. Distortion doesn't allow for Armor > 1, so I thought I'd get a 3/1 weapon at least. Is there an interaction I'm missing? Here's a screenshot of the board: https://imgur.com/a/Erl63ha

    submitted by /u/SirBonyP
    [link] [comments]

    Gleeful Firebrand 17/0 winstreak

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I finally build a successfull Gleeful Firebrand deck!

    I just went 17/0 going from expedition masters 554 to 87 in my longest winstreak yet. The success of this deck was quite surprising to me. Id like to hear suggestions.
    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/XPbjejVB1kI/gleeful-volatility

    Also i hate equalize now.

    submitted by /u/Gjando
    [link] [comments]

    New Event: Scion's Arrival!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Need a gauntlet deck? Try EGGG (Elham's Glorious Gauntlet Grinder)!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Announcing the Salty Games! With Cash prize.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Hey salty here and i am proud to announce that i will be hosting my first ever Eternal tournament with a cast prize of 25$ CAD (which will be deliver by paypal or steam gift card) and there is no entry fee. I was originally going to do this when i reach 300 subscribers on youtube with a prize of 30$, but i decided to do it at 250 instead. If i reach 300 before the tournament end the cash prize will be increase to 30$

    It will be Expedition format, but not including the campaigns and promo cards. AS well each deck will be limited to only 4 rares and 2 Legendary in a deck.

    The following cards are ban:

    -Wasteland Broker

    -Prism Golem.

    At the moment i'm still trying to get things set up and still deciding on how to organize the event. I am thinking of having the matches be on different days so i can record everyone games and to give everyone a chance to play when they are free.

    So ff anyone is interested in competing just join my discord and post your deck list and the time you will be available to play. My time zone is EST just to let you know. As well if anyone interested in just helping just join the discord as well.

    Edit: Post your deck in the #salty_games room

    Patreon | Discord | Twitch | Youtube

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    How do new players come up with deck ideas to begin building one?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I am a new player with very small card pool, so right now I am just throwing cards together that seem strong with really generic goals (aggro, midrange or control) as opposed to an archetype, which I assume most new players are supposed to do at first.

    I tried looking up netdecks for ideas, but gave up since so many of them would require I craft more cards (even the budget ones), and I dont want to craft anything for now.

    As of now I just look at the two colours cards I have to decide on which two colours I want to focus on. There are some legendaries that I think look cool, but they are only a one-off and dont really spark any new deck ideas, and I dont think I can build a 75 card deck just for 2 cards I think is cool.

    When you started out, how do you decide which deck to build? Look up netdecks or sth? How did/do you realise you have some sort of synergy going on in your collection?

    submitted by /u/kuriboh96
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Salty Brew - RENOWN RAKANO AGGRO MK III [Throne]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Help getting Eternal graphics template for Card crafting

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Hi, I like to craft cards, some ideas are jumping around.

    In order to present them to the community in a nice way, is there a graphic template for crafting the cards (to avoid editting current cards to make templates.)

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/RU_KLO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment