• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Eternal Card Game when you’re on the draw and they lead with a fire sigil (another amazing draft format congrats dwd)

    Eternal Card Game when you’re on the draw and they lead with a fire sigil (another amazing draft format congrats dwd)


    when you’re on the draw and they lead with a fire sigil (another amazing draft format congrats dwd)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Join us live on Twitch for Eternal play and sweet Twitch Drops!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Mono Primal in Expedition Is Fantastic!! - Eternal Expedition Deck Tech ...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Daily Deck Tech: Stonescar Aggro Throne

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Argent Depths' Impact on Throne

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hey DWD, Community Store Update. When?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/Will_Burry
    [link] [comments]

    Any more campaigns planned for the future?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I really liked the campaigns we've had so far and they're pretty fun to replay when I'm just in the mood for a fun game without any risks/rewards but plenty of challenges (you know, after winning the campaign cards). DWD made some great promotion decks, but are they planning any more campaigns in the future?

    submitted by /u/binbix
    [link] [comments]

    Opponent's Market question

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Is there a way to tell if the opponent has cards in their market? (Just in general, not some specific one).

    submitted by /u/LaoTzusGymShoes
    [link] [comments]

    These are some big weapons my dude

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    imbue

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    can some explain that ablitity?

    i dont now if its buggy or does it work as intended. if i imbue a unit with the feral mandrake and buff that stunned unit the mandrake doesnt get the buffed stats and stay with the stats b4 the buff. same way enemy played hojan and then a power card and stun hojan with imbue from another unit the unit get +4/+3 round end the unit still get the buff from +4/+3 while hojan get back to 2/1.

    is that the way it should work?

    submitted by /u/speciale10
    [link] [comments]

    Discord Card Bot?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Looking for a bot to add to my discord to be able to link cards. Found this old one that doesn't seem to work anymore:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EternalCardGame/comments/8fxpsw/eternal_card_game_discord_bot/

    Does this exist? If not I may try and build my own but wanted to see if one was out there first.

    submitted by /u/Roshi_IsHere
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Bug?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Just had a guy use Belligerent Yeti and Stained Honor to twist the Yeti to super negative health to kill me from full life. The yeti didn't die when it went to 0 health and he just continued to twist it. How does it stay alive with negative health?

    submitted by /u/Cetha
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Oskar does not need to be alive to get his "play from void" effect.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/9-92/oskar-chief-tinker

    The wording on Oskar's text is specific, and it occurs at the point of sacrifice.

    When you sacrifice a non-Valkyrie unit, it becomes a Valkyrie with Flying. At the end of your turn, play it from your void.

    Tested this out (thanks u/Marvin_the_imp). I had Oskar and another unit on board, and I had at least 6 Influence.

    On my opponent's turn, I Devoured a unit. Oskar's visual effect occurred. But it was not my turn, so that was that.

    Then, on my turn, I attacked with Oskar and he died (gasp). At the end of my turn, the unit I had Devoured came back from the void as a Valkyrie with Flying.

    submitted by /u/Alomba87
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper Wednesday!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Here come the fireworks!

    Get ready for the weekend event in style! Equip the Curtain Call wallpaper on all your devices!

    https://www.direwolfdigital.com/eternal/wallpapers/

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    This Month’s league with the new Argent Depths set is causing me headaches. I have no clue how to build a viable deck with those 8 packs.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    This month's league starts with 8 packs of the new Argent Depths set.

    I have never felt more clueless as to what deck to build than this month. Heck I haven't felt that clueless playing a limited format in a game I know reasonably well for a while (been to masters a few times and TOP64 ECQ once). I like the challenge though.

    This set's major flavor is heavy reliance on influence combined with a ton of options to get that influence. Between Plunder, the new sigils and all the monofaction cards that become more powerful if you have enough influence from another faction, building a viable deck with 8 packs is a MAJOR CHALLENGE . Maybe I was unlucky with my 8 packs but almost all of my cards depend on another faction and I don't have a lot of influence "fixers".

    I feel like ignoring this "depends on other faction" flavor will make my deck weak but trying to implement it will make my deck very dependent on draw luck. It's a catch 22

    Am I the only one feeling that way?

    submitted by /u/BillionaireFool
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Back to the Game

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Getting back into things after a long absence. I left for Arena but the meta is a bottomless pit of misery. How is the game? Are there good sources for "meta" decks, or at least good decks to start with? What are people playing more - "Throne" or "Expedition"?

    submitted by /u/DiseasedEpistemology
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment