• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: Festival of Inspiration!

    Eternal Card Game ECQ: Festival of Inspiration!


    ECQ: Festival of Inspiration!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Building the Tournament-Winning Decklist with Batteriez, Sunyveil, and Stormblessed

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    4F Worldpyre Control

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have a list here that I would love feedback on. It's a control deck that, with a nut draw, can also just jam worldpyre on turn 4 and go to town.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/QH3ea7kM1jU/4f-worldpyre-control

    Any feedback is welcome!

    submitted by /u/MeReddit8
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Promises by Firelight campaign

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    First of all, let me say that this campaign is about the worst and annoying I have ever played. I have over 400 hours in Eternal so I consider myself a fairly skilled player. But in this run I've had several matches I had to start over and over and over and over until I, basically, got lucky...

    Now I'm stuck at the Blood of Makkar boss, whose killed units get returned to the board shifted. For me, it is absolutely impossible to make a dent in this boss's healthpool. It is so annoyingly unfair as the board gets flooded with one turn unblockable units.

    I swear to you I'm on the verge of destroying all my material belongings in pure blind hatred.

    I must be doing something wrong tactically, as I don't find any posts about this boss which quite frankly amazes me.

    So if any of you would be so kind to share some insights, tactics to beat this mofo... Me and especially my wife will appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Staafke
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast - When to Pivot with Sunyveil

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Podcast - When to Pivot with Sunyveil

    https://preview.redd.it/llh9exdp5xg51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=18e0245d18f32c961645f63617781f581b3a0104

    Sunyveil guest stars on the show to help with a deep dive into pivoting mid draft for a higher power level deck. Included in the show is our shout outs, pack one pick one, constructed corner, and what's the play segments !

    https://youtu.be/IwsRxujGpqA

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-79-when-to-pivot-with-sunyveil

    http:www.twitch.tv/sunyveil

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/3xT\_CEMZyf0/iplongnos-decklist-2nd

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we ever know about events with enough time to plan?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Most of the time I just ignore this, but I just saw the email about draft championships in 2 weeks. Is there a reason we can't get more notice before multiple day events so that we can plan for things we actually want to play in? This is not the first time I feel burned by DWD like this; draft is the reason I still play this game.

    submitted by /u/schnda
    [link] [comments]

    Oskar, chief Tinker bug?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's intentional but, if I sacrifice something on my opponents turn, it does not return as a Valkyrie at the end of my upcoming turn... It works fine when sacrificing on my own turn.

    submitted by /u/TheBobo1181
    [link] [comments]

    They really need to tighten up matchmaking if they want new/average players to draft

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I am a casual player for draft, usually around silver/gold. For the last month, i have been constantly been matched with players 2 leagues higher with higher wins. How do I know this? Some are nice enough to answer friend requests, and some are streamers so I can check after the game.

    It is not uncommon to match against, for example, a top ten masters player while i just hit gold. Then finding out after the game they were 3-1 on my 1-2 game. Like, c'mon. I just want a fair game. That particular match was after 30 seconds(!) in the queue. This isn't in the middle of the night, but around 8pm est. The game I just finished was 1-2 for me against a player a rank higher at 0-0. It's not right dudes!

    They are not ALL like this, but enough. I'd rather have a 2-4 min queue for a fair game.

    submitted by /u/WryStonefly
    [link] [comments]

    Promises by Firelight bundle bug

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I just purchased the basic promises by firelight bundle for 25,000 gold in the store but none of the cards were added to my collection. I restarted the client and still nothing. I'm reporting this in game too. This has never happened to me for any other campaign before.

    submitted by /u/papalbullshittery
    [link] [comments]

    The Misplay - #48 - Under the Influence

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Don't listen and drive to this show!

    https://themisplay.com/episode/under-the-influence/

    Nate and Mark talk about the boogie man, the elephant in the room, the two factions with more influence than any other. Even Mark gets a little salty. They recap the Expedition Summer Challenge and play a guessing game with the rest of the competitive season calendar.

    Mark tells a tragic story of influence and the cost he didn't pay even though he could. Finally, the duo discusses adding in some card advantage to aggressive decks.

    For more information:

    Patreon | Twitter | iTunes | Twitch | Discord | Website

    submitted by /u/themisplay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment