• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Masters: Wow!

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Masters: Wow!


    Eternal Masters: Wow!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So I just hit masters in Throne! What a feeling. I've been playing since FoX came out, and I was always very particular about trying to brew my own decks, but I couldn't resist Xenan Reanimator, so a week ago I dusted all my premium rares and made a competitive deck.

    I was wondering, since there are still a few days until October, does that mean I can try out any deck in masters and not drop down? It says my rank is 583, which seems quite high, so how was that calculated?

    Anyway, I love the game, if anyone wants to add me I'm ShiveringIsles5640

    submitted by /u/FulvousWhistlingDuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment