• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Eternal Card Game On a hiatus

    Eternal Card Game On a hiatus


    On a hiatus

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Now that I've made a few somewhat popular decks, I feel like I need to mention this somewhere. I will be taking a break from Eternal and games in general for real life reasons. To my three EWC followers, if you don't see me posting decks for a few months I've not quit, I'm just focusing on something else for now.

    submitted by /u/papalbullshittery
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of brews do you prefer to see me do videos about?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Hey salty here. I know it been awhile since i posted a real "Salty Brew" video, but it just been kind of a challenge to make something new or make something not viable playable (Also with school starting again have to focus more on that then this).

    I thought the new cards would help me in making some new brews again, but in my personal opinion after trying to brew with those cards i fine them to be kind of weak for throne and i'm not willing to try them for expedition since i'm trying to avoid playing that mode.

    As well whenever i try to make a combo deck it always seem to get ruin by "Rain of Frogs","Turn to Seed", and sometimes "Royal Decree". Not much counter for that anymore since the market was turn to black market.

    I try not to do brews on already existing decks because i feel like that nobody really wants to see that, but that just how i feel.

    So i was just wondering what kind of brews you expected from me or want to see in my future videos. For example do you want me to keep trying to make something new or try do my takes on other people deck and etc.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Quadrant Theory: Evaluating cards | Article by Schaab

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment