• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Eternal Card Game I may have a problem....send help

    Eternal Card Game I may have a problem....send help


    I may have a problem....send help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    [Celebration] Brewer's Ball: The Perfect Tool

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Calling all artisans! For today's Brewer's Ball challenge, we're looking for decks that make use of the many relics, weapons, or curses that Eternal has to offer.

    The Perfect Tool. Your deck spotlights playing with one or more relics, weapons, or curses.

    Have you got the right tool for the job? Post your deck list and upvote your favorites, and get ready to get in some games with a new brew when every card in Eternal is FREE during the Eternal Celebration!

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    [Celebration] Empty Throne Throwback Draft!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Updated List: Custom Card Creation, please help!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    This is the update to my thread from two days ago. I'm very much still taking suggestions, but I'd also appreciate feedback on my current list.

    • Rhia, Lethrai Sharpshooter - Elf - 2S - Quickdraw - When Rhia Attacks, she gets +1 attack this turn for each SS you have, and draws the next relic with cost 3 or less from your deck.

    Probably too strong as is, but even with (reasonable) nerfs this card would enable all kinds of strategies. Elf tribal, "lesser" relics, shadow aggro/midrange decks in general. Top of my list so far.

    Credit to /u/Ilyak1986

    • Hot-powder Crackshot is a 2 mana (FF) 3/3 Gunslinger with the effect: When you take damage on your turn, deal 1 damage to an enemy. (Maybe has to be balanced down to 3/2) Alternative Stats: 3/2 with Quickdraw or a 3/2 with Mastery 4: gain a small buff (like 1/2 or 2/1) + original text

    May not as be impactful as I'm aiming for, but it's a unique effect. Allows extra pings for cards like Throne Room, and would be an excellent addition to F aggro.

    • Felrauks Disciple is a 5 mana (PPSS) 5/5 Unseen with the effect: When a card gets discarded from your hand, reduce the cost of "Felrauks Disciple" by 1 for each card.

    Solid card and stats. Probably not as impactful as I'm hoping for.

    Credit to /u/L0rdPerth for both cards

    I'm concerned about this card getting out of hand and getting nerfed into janky-ness. Much like Diving Rod.

    Credit to /u/aimlessPolymath

    • 4PPSS - Maniac's Laboratory Site - 3 Health If you end your turn with 0 cards in your deck, you win the game Zystrom's Agenda: Re-Read, Extract, Formbend

    This looks like a fun card that I'd be happy to play around with, but I'm not sure it's what I'm going for.

    Credit to /u/MurderOfCrowss27

    • Relic, 3PF Once per turn you may pay 1 to Plunder.

    This card is fairly high on my list. Though I think I'd request 2PF to start. It's neither aggro nor midrange, but it would fill a simple yet effective niche for all sorts of decks.

    Credit to /u/MrMattHarper

    After some thought, this card just seems too slow and "boring" for what I'd prefer. I'd probably want each version of it to do something different, and I'm concerned it'd be too much to ask for a single card.

    Credit to Collector on discord

    I like this card, but I'm concerned it's a little too fragile. One the other hand dropping this and a huge creature that already has warcry would be a pretty strong play even for mid-range decks. Not to mention the Fire relic that gives your every monofaction card warcry. I'm not sure where it rates for me yet, but it definitely makes this list.

    Credit to Sanguilarity on discord.

    • 5 mana SS 3/3 - Summon: destroy target unit with cost 3 or below. Then, summon a Nightmare with its base stats and text.

    Very cool design. But I'm concerned that it would make playing certain cards a hard negative, potentially shutting those out entirely. Very much still makes the list.

    Credit to /u/Aliphant3

    With all of this listed I'd like to reiterate that I'm still taking suggestions. So if you've got an idea you'd like to share, please do!

    Oh and I'd like to name the card myself, as a little tribute to my fiancé who also plays this game. So if that's an issue for anyone, please let me know. Of course I probably won't do that if the card ends up being a clockroach, Maniac's Laboratory, or something similar, lol.

    submitted by /u/Galavant_
    [link] [comments]

    Rolant's Junkyard Brewer's Ball "The Perfect Tool" - Expedition Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    In your opinion, what is the worst, most unplayable card in Eternal?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I would love to see some buffs to open up new deck options or strategies. Maybe this thread can give DWD some ideas. Let me hear your rant about what you think is the worst card.

    submitted by /u/decoy10
    [link] [comments]

    Piercing Grief dies next turn

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I saw an opponent play a Severin of the Dark that spawned Piercing Grief. But instead of them dying at the end of the opponent's turn, they remained in game for a second round and died at the end of that second turn.

    I investigated all the cards they had in play but I have no idea how they got the Piercing Griefs to stay alive only for them to die at their second turn. What possible card could they have in play in order for the Piercing Grief to stay alive for one extra turn?

    submitted by /u/DeliriouslylySober
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment