• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Opinion on approaching the monthly league?

    Eternal Card Game Opinion on approaching the monthly league?


    Opinion on approaching the monthly league?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I've always tried to play the league, but lately ive only been able to grind at the end playing all games at once which leads me to my question.

    Do you prefer or think there is an advantage in either choice, playing league weekly as packs update or in bulk at the end?

    submitted by /u/Johnkkez
    [link] [comments]

    Ties in ranked matches?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I experienced my first draw in this game ever, at least I thought it was. I was playing throne and was down to 1 after a blazing start from my stonescar opponent, but I had 8 1/1s on board and a Rally in hand. My opponent was at 22 with one blocker, an Argenport Instigator. You may be able to see where this is going.

    I swung out, opponent blocked with Instigator, I play Rally, deal 21 to him, both our units die, and Instigator trigger goes off - one to him, one to me. I assumed there'd be some kind of "draw" screen, but it still gave me "Defeat" and my rank bar went down. Can anyone give me an idea what is going on here? Is there no such thing as ties? Did I actually lose somehow? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/mageta621
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason that Witching Hour doesn't reduce cost while in the market?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Okay so...garden of omens reduces costs of spells in the market. Why doesn't witching hour reduce its cost while in the market? If market spells can see a garden of omens, shouldn't a market witching hour see non-power cards played?

    Asking for a friend that I don't have who likes to brew stonescar carver/shrine decks.

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment