• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Expedition Beginner Deck: Time | Eternal Card Game (Exp 14)

    Eternal Card Game Expedition Beginner Deck: Time | Eternal Card Game (Exp 14)


    Expedition Beginner Deck: Time | Eternal Card Game (Exp 14)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    If you are just getting started in Eternal Card Game and you want to play Time in Expedition, go here:

    https://youtu.be/TjhoYDUwXHE

    All the included cards (other than a few rares/legendaries that you start with) are common or uncommon rarity! *Note, I put Grodov's Stranger in here, but you can use another big time unit with decent stats as a replacement, this legend is just a one of.

    For the full decklist, please visit Eternal Warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/yW29u5lQivc/expedition-beginner-deck-time

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Why I enjoy Eternal ... and also why I lose a lot

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I want to preface by saying I don't consider myself a "competitive" Eternal player. My enjoyment from this game really comes from brewing. I don't much care if I'm climbing ladder or not; I just enjoy trying new card combinations and making unique decks and win cons. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

    I enjoy the pride that comes from winning with a deck I built, especially one that doesn't rely on busted cards everyone and their brother plays. Winning by net-decking just feels ... cheap, to me.

    Does anyone else feel that way? Like, I get it. Your Worldpyre/Tome/Reanimator list is good. That's why everyone plays it. But there are literally hundreds if not thousands of cards in the game. You're telling me only a fraction of them are viable at any given time?

    I don't think so.

    I just wish people embraced creativity more with Eternal. It would make the game so much more dynamic if I wasn't able to accurately predict OP's entire list almost every match.

    Anyway, just my two cents. If you just enjoy winning, more power to you. Maybe I'm on an island. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same.

    Happy brewing, y'all.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Razzmatazz-8615
    [link] [comments]

    How do Gauntlet AI use Spitefeeder?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Genuinely wanted to know about the AI's mechanic in using Spitefeeder as they only use the discard effect on me when its certain that it will discard creatures/attachments/spells but when my next draws are Sigils - they use it on themselves instead.

    Does this mean the AI in Gauntlet knows what I'm drawing next? If so, is this technically cheating as the AI actually have a countermeasure against my next pull?

    submitted by /u/blekpenter92
    [link] [comments]

    Are you crazy? Stop hitting yourself!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Please remove daily quests that require versus wins

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Yes I include the daily win for a pack quest too. As another post mentioned, losing is not fun and not everyone has the time or patience to grind for that single pack win, 5 win with a faction, 2-in-a-row win.

    I would prefer replacing those quests with playing faction cards or influence in versus so

    1. players will still play versus and reduce queue times (even if they are going to get crushed)
    2. there is quest progression even when they get crushed (as opposed to playing 10+ minutes against tri-faction control decks for nothing)

    Sure, they can reroll quests but most gold quests are tied to wins. At least the Draft wins quest allows Forge wins for those who don't like Draft (or 1+ minute queue times). I've had bad runs where a simple 5 faction win quest drags over an hour and I'll be thinking why am I wasting time on this? Rerolling for an easier quest triggers FOMO and there's no such option for the daily win anyway.

    Edit:

    To re-iterate, daily quests are supposed to encourage people to play daily and locking rewards behind versus wins punishes players for no reason. Rewarding for wins is fine for longer term events like ladder Masters and sealed league since people can plan when and whether to commit. Being forced to win everyday just adds to salt, especially for newer players (no good deck for faction) and those without time (why not quit if my daily "fun" is tedious).

    submitted by /u/chewbooboo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment