• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Witching Hour Wording Change Request

    Eternal Card Game Witching Hour Wording Change Request


    Witching Hour Wording Change Request

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Current: "When you play a non-power card, reduce the cost of ~ by 1"

    New: "~ costs 1 less for each non-power card you played this game." (I.E. Soulflame Rider text)

    It reads faster (11 syllables to 13, counting ~ as 1, and non-power card as 1, since they're present in both), isn't as verbally awkward, and allows TWH to function out of the market.

    In your deck, Witching Hour will remain identical, but now it can function as a market grab too.

    A big thanks to MurderOfCrows for finding the analogous wording precedent with soulflame rider.

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    Consolidated list of forge references for new players

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I have put together these references I found/used as a new player, to help others in the same boat. Best used after getting gauntlet to Masters.

    References:

    I have also put up the 7 forge decks I've made to get to Masters (including the failed runs): https://eternalwarcry.com/decks?dt=4&c=prusswan&z=1. A rule of thumb is to go for at least Time/Justice (you can force one of them - how well it will work with the other faction depends on your knowledge and some luck on the card choices)

    submitted by /u/prusswan
    [link] [comments]

    Newb Stomped in League Please Help

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hey, well now I have 144 cards in the Event. I've looked for some ideas of cards that work together. In the past I've taken a premade deck and then substituted cards I thought were going to work better. This time I've just got a "bunch" of cards. Here is my deck list: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/SQaA_Jf6_AQ/taka-event-deck-144?view=faction

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CamCoding
    [link] [comments]

    I just stumbled upon this game and I'm wondering if I should get it?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    So is it worth getting it? I like games like this but couldn't find any like this. This is the first card game like this I know there is others but this us the first that caught my attention.

    So should I get it? And could u give me pointers to the game?

    submitted by /u/DatBoyAgain12
    [link] [comments]

    Rat Cage players unite against Blightmoth

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    this is a call to rageful inaction. two of my favorite decks since ever are Rat Cage and go-wide Rally Queen (first deck I built in open beta.) I understand that "just play another deck", but I love playing these decks. not trying to provide a nuanced analysis of Blightmoth's place in the meta; not trying to suggest potential changes; this thread is for pure, untrammeled hate. I yearn for the days when I thought Hailstorm was a totalizing oppression. how naive I was

    EDIT: seems like some folks thought I was suggesting that Rat Cage folds to Blightmoth, or that the matchup is unwinnable. while (as others have pointed out) some token decks (like Rally Queen) do kinda fold to Blightmoth, Rat Cage is extremely resilient and can often win but this fact makes Blightmoth no less annoying to encounter when I'm all emotionally frazzled after a long day

    submitted by /u/tjctracy
    [link] [comments]

    50 Power Pyre - Expedition Game Play & Deck Tech

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    My 1st game breaking bug [mobile]

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    After playing Curtain Call using the activated effect of Grodov's Burden doesn't let you play/not play a unit while your board is full, since you can't sacrifice an unit.

    submitted by /u/Juuhlez
    [link] [comments]

    just wanted to shout out one of my favorite underrated cards... can't believe this is so slept on...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Expedition Beginner Deck: Primal | Eternal Card Game (Exp 14)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Expedition Beginner Deck: Primal | Eternal Card Game (Exp 14)

    To take to the skies and conquer your foes, go here: https://youtu.be/pzbMf9mxnHs

    This is the primal entry into the beginner deck series. This series is a simple breakdown followed by some gameplay. Please enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/q26l0cehu5t51.png?width=581&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b3eb816bd5823cd94adfc4bc5747eaba4b01395

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment