• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Eternal Card Game When DWD really wants you to play aggro in Expedition

    Eternal Card Game When DWD really wants you to play aggro in Expedition


    When DWD really wants you to play aggro in Expedition

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Will adding influence requirements to Sling's unit abilities make it more fair?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I feel that adding 4x or more Fire or Primal influence requirements for the 6 strength and health abilities respectively will make it less ridiculous. Adding influence requirements to each of those abilities gives a bigger window to respond instead of turn 3 Sling to turn 4/5/6 value snowball.

    The current Sling feels too good when it's viable to splash FP in mono Time in Expedition. The only "drawback" is potentially playing depleted seats but it also adds two sets of Cylixes.

    submitted by /u/chewbooboo
    [link] [comments]

    Does Eternal use "deck weight" style MMR for expedition/throne?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I typically play either my netdecked Mono T or my jank homebrew zoo on expedition. When I play the mostly tiered Mono T I seem to only face other well established archetypes like sling, 4 color unitless or mirror. When I hop on my janky Eremot's Machinations brew I appear to only face similar janky builds. I get this impression from a sample size of about 100 games.

    I ask this because MTG Arena did have deck weight MMR (maybe still does). Has this been discussed, or is my observation anecdotal?

    submitted by /u/nameBEirrelevant
    [link] [comments]

    Roshi & Danica (thanks to Calebovitsch and Chat!)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/RxVPEP2fy_A/roshi-danica-thanks-to-calebovitsch-and-chat

    It's Osidan again, I hope you don't mind the current daily decklist, but this has been fun to brew and I decided I would share it. It's a deck inspired by our current main streamer Calebovitsch and his chat. When I tuned in, he was playing an Expedition version of it. I have decided to look at the deck myself and brew a version for Throne. This is the result. Imbue is an underrated mechanic, Danica and Roshi both have strong effects. Feel free to check out my detailed comments on Eternal Warcry. Stay safe, take care. <3 Osidan

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Those playing strangers decks, what do you do when you meet an opponent also playing strangers??

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Pretty much the title, since the strangers effects mostly affect both players, how do you win these match-ups? hope that RNG let you draw more high stats units?

    submitted by /u/MrFrosty2172
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment